Boot tray

Work concerning plumbing or sanitary water (hot, cold, clean or used). Management, access and use of water at home: drilling, pumping, wells, distribution network, treatment, sanitation, rainwater recovery. Recovery, filtration, depollution, storage processes. Repair of water pumps. Manage, use and save water, desalination and desalination, pollution and water ...
ericfpr
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Boot tray

by ericfpr » 26/02/16, 12:51

Hello,

New on the forum, I hope to have posted in the right section.

Voila, I have a problem with a check valve EU brand .... 26x34 leaking from a presence of sand.
this valve is installed at the bottom of the strainer in a small borehole of 5.5 meters, a surface pump to raise the water.
I changed it a week ago but the problem persists.

I would like to make a priming tray to permanently remove the valve.
What do you think, do you have another idea?

Eric
0 x
raymon
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Re: primer tray

by raymon » 26/02/16, 17:08

Try to refit your strainer 20cm or more if you can get it out of the water probably that it sits at the bottom of the well and pumps sand.
0 x
Christophe

Re: Priming tray

by Christophe » 26/02/16, 18:17

Welcome!

Uh the valve should not be installed after the strainer to avoid this problem of fouling?

A seed tank will not eliminate the problem if the water is laden with sand ...
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Boot Tray

by Ahmed » 26/02/16, 18:54

The priming tank is a good idea because the suction is redirected upwards and indirectly; this decreases the speed of the water and therefore its ability to carry solids (a simple bucket gives good results). As for the fine elements that may be suspended in the water, this will not change much, but they are not the ones that may disrupt the operation of the valve or the pump.
For Christophe: The flap is located immediately behind the strainer in a standard mounting.
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/02/16, 19:12

Ahmed wrote:For Christophe: The flap is located immediately behind the strainer in a standard mounting.

Yes of course! Except that when I read the problem, I feel that it's the opposite ...

this valve is installed at the foot of the strainer

But to think it is true that it is impossible this assembly ... Mea Culpa therefore :)
0 x
ericfpr
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by ericfpr » 27/02/16, 11:56

Thank you all for your responses.

I have 2.05 m of water column, the strainer-flapper is 60 cm from the bottom of the borehole. Actually the valve is upstream of the strainer, otherwise it would not work!

The idea of ​​the seed tank is good, I have already done a lot of tests, but I think zap a step ...
this system is used in wastewater treatment plant and works very well. he could help a lot of small boreholes if I can manage.
For the question of the bucket for the tray, it will not do it ... I now use a steel tray 12.5 liters Galvanized sheet of 3 mm ... to counter the depression .. except if you have a tip and I am a buyer.

The other solution would be to put a strainer in 25 micron dia. 60 mm in feet. the trouble is that at home and even on the net I can not find filter socks of this type.

I also do a test with the a / r valve at the pump inlet, a 20 micron cintropur filter and the casing towards the borehole. I'm still waiting a few hours to start the system and see if it's OK. the 20 filter is supposed to block the very fine sand and thus leave the valve operational.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/02/16, 12:34

Yes that seems good to me: a small diagram with some odds could help to help you?
0 x
ericfpr
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by ericfpr » 27/02/16, 14:37

Quickly makes a small diagram of the current install but that does not work!

The bin is filled the 1 era once with 12.5 liters. priming ok, same empty column. I stop the pump, I empty the aspi column, I restart, ok but at the end of the 3 eme time, that nenni, the tray does not fill enough, almost empty, it does not allow a new boot.

There is one step missing; can be a return of the discharge on the seed tank.

uh ... how to insert an image ???
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/02/16, 14:44

Attachments below the window for writing a message.

You did not have access because you just registered (anti abuse method) and you posted less 5 messages: there I changed your permissions and you can now access.
0 x
ericfpr
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by ericfpr » 27/02/16, 14:54

It should be good ... thank you

capture.jpg
2 x