Diameter regulatory, sanitation facility

Work concerning plumbing or sanitary water (hot, cold, clean or used). Management, access and use of water at home: drilling, pumping, wells, distribution network, treatment, sanitation, rainwater recovery. Recovery, filtration, depollution, storage processes. Repair of water pumps. Manage, use and save water, desalination and desalination, pollution and water ...
Tash
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Diameter regulatory, sanitation facility

by Tash » 18/03/15, 19:27

Hello, this is my question:
My house (old farm body contains 6 type 3 dwellings and I intend to build a single house on the same plot which is connected to the collective sanitation network so there will ultimately be 7 type 3 4 t dwellings including each 1 kitchen, 1 bath, 1 wc ... The installation in place is in 125 up to the public collector, the installation has always worked very well and remains very clean ... this diameter remains sufficient for the passage from 18 to 21 water stations? Are there any regulations for the diameters used?
Thank you in advance....
0 x
Philippe Schutt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Philippe Schutt » 10/05/15, 11:18

it is calculated, but from memory it is at least 150 when there are toilets.
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 11/05/15, 12:44

In your place, I would ask the question to an installer and to the municipal administration
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be