Pump failure immersed stops no longer

Work concerning plumbing or sanitary water (hot, cold, clean or used). Management, access and use of water at home: drilling, pumping, wells, distribution network, treatment, sanitation, rainwater recovery. Recovery, filtration, depollution, storage processes. Repair of water pumps. Manage, use and save water, desalination and desalination, pollution and water ...
F. Miner
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Pump failure immersed stops no longer

by F. Miner » 12/08/14, 10:40

Hello, I have a domestic supply by submerged pump SAER type NF-958/17 380V at 50 Hz, power 1.1 kW - 2850 RPM protected by a box also SAER with thermal protection, lack of water and pressure regulation and bladder blower with pressure regulator. For some time now, the pump has not stopped when the pressure regulator reaches the trigger pressure (we distinctly hear a clack on the regulator on the ball at 3 bars) but the cabinet and the pump do not take over. The bladder is not pierced, the regulator on the booster has been changed. Help please.
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 15/08/14, 12:16

Does the fault date from the change of the pressure switch?
If yes, check the correct connection: it is possible that with all the devices you mention there has been a jamming.

Out of conscience (because it is unlikely that the fault comes from there), it would then be necessary to test whether the new pressure switch ensures work and rest contact by disconnecting it from the mains, then to check with a controller (in resistance position ohmic); otherwise with a simple bulb with two wires and operating under voltage (and carefully!) ...
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Did67

by Did67 » 15/08/14, 15:06

Indeed, to see clearly, it is necessary to "follow" the circuit from the pressure switch, which once the programmed pressure is reached, should cut off the current.

And check if he is doing his job! When you hear the "clack", is the power cut?

And go up step by step the engine control circuit ...

[if you don't have one, a "metrix" to measure the voltage costs less than 10 euros; a chinoiserie, of course, but that is sufficient to detect the current!]
0 x
The shadow
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by The shadow » 15/08/14, 17:31

A cut son : Cry:
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 15/08/14, 19:17

A cut wire? Our friend F. Mining would he have invented the free energy without suspecting it? :P
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."