AL-KO blower hw3000 classic

Work concerning plumbing or sanitary water (hot, cold, clean or used). Management, access and use of water at home: drilling, pumping, wells, distribution network, treatment, sanitation, rainwater recovery. Recovery, filtration, depollution, storage processes. Repair of water pumps. Manage, use and save water, desalination and desalination, pollution and water ...
gali2b
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

AL-KO blower hw3000 classic

by gali2b » 12/05/14, 17:34

Hello everyone. New I call myself patrician, 45 years and civil servant. I bought there 3 month a brand booster AL-KO (Germany) model hw3000 classic. 2 days ago I realized that I had a water leak at a PVC connection, that the filter at the top of the booster was almost empty and that the presser emitted a low noise but continuously. I specify that it is equipped with a safety of overheating.

I have repaired everything, the pipes going to the tank are full, the filter too; as well as the pump .... but here it still does not start. the way of use speaks of an engine nut stared but I do not see where and for fear of the guarantee I do not touch anything.

I also said that this booster is constantly connected (this is the model that I wanted) and as soon as the pressure decreases it triggers noemalement to display these 2 bars pressure (factory setting) ...

What to do? I waited 1 days full in case there would be a liquid ds the engine and so that it is cold .....

thank you, whatever your answers
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 13/05/14, 17:51

Ben already, read your instructions.

http://100.al-ko.com/media/uploads/112845_M.pdf (at p. 26)

Important points: it is necessary that the pump body is filled and that the difference in height between the pump body and the water level of the tank is less than 4 meters.

In practice, as long as you do not have water in the body pump, no hope that it will suck. Do not leak in the arrival hose
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
gali2b
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by gali2b » 14/05/14, 21:32

Good evening everyone. That's it I solved the problem. The famous motor screw is located at the back of the pump behind the plastic cover. there is a hole to pass a screwdriver, which made it possible to unlock the motor. I put back on all the threads "the white thing" and I have no more leaks ... for 2 days everything works normally phew ... :P
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 14/05/14, 22:56

All the better.

I am still surprised by the existence of this screw and by the fact that it is not better reported.

Finally, you have water without breakage it is essential. Continue to follow us :D
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be