Pump selection and discharge diameter installed

Work concerning plumbing or sanitary water (hot, cold, clean or used). Management, access and use of water at home: drilling, pumping, wells, distribution network, treatment, sanitation, rainwater recovery. Recovery, filtration, depollution, storage processes. Repair of water pumps. Manage, use and save water, desalination and desalination, pollution and water ...
szbonologie
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Pump selection and discharge diameter installed

by szbonologie » 22/04/14, 15:10

Hello

The starting already asked my network is one inch.
I read that depending on this diameter, the maximum possible flow is only 1,4 m3 / h.

What is the point of having a pump in 4 m3 / h?
This is the model that a pro me proposes (average HMT of 50-57 for a flow of 2,5 to 3m3 / h, and hmt max to zero m3 of 70)

The farthest point is about 100 m.
I evaluated my HMT 44 about but a little minimized the losses.
It turns out that 6 circuits are installed from the underground vault that contains the solenoid valves. they are all powered by the PER of an inch, but have bent reductions before entering the solenoid valves.
4 circuits start in one inch and two in 3 / 4 inch.

What do you think ?

PS
I almost went to a variable flow pump, but I am not sure of the ease of use and think that the cost involved is not negligible.
0 x