hydraulic ram engine

Work concerning plumbing or sanitary water (hot, cold, clean or used). Management, access and use of water at home: drilling, pumping, wells, distribution network, treatment, sanitation, rainwater recovery. Recovery, filtration, depollution, storage processes. Repair of water pumps. Manage, use and save water, desalination and desalination, pollution and water ...
oli 80
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

hydraulic ram engine

by oli 80 » 28/10/10, 16:50

Hello, I just found a pretty special water motor,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APccs3rPwFA&translated=1
after the hydraulic ram it is the water hammer motor, of course I posted this here because it has a relationship with the water, if I was wrong forum, please move this message to the correct forum

on the video we also see a car alternator, so this motor is used here to produce current so "the inventor" got ahead of this company http://www.gpe-waterpumps.com/

the proof that the water hammer can be used for something other than raising water

this solution might interest you Christophe, only in the case the mill with the washing machine drum would be more in good condition
Last edited by oli 80 the 01 / 12 / 10, 19: 26, 1 edited once.
0 x
oli 80
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

hydraulic ram engine

by oli 80 » 01/12/10, 19:26

: XNUMX: Hi, I find it a pity that it does not seem to interest many people here, this system has the advantage of using low elevation unlike the turbines

maybe it's not really ready yet, it could be a university TPE project in chile, the author of the video is from the bottom

Latin American countries are much more concerned about these new technologies than we think

I changed the title not that some believe that it is a rous with a ram which runs inside like the guinea pigs : Mrgreen:
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 01/12/10, 20:38

Hi Oli!

I had watched the video without commenting because I don't think we can get more than 6 to 10 watts max!

I believe that if the piston was connected to a rack with spring return and this spring would activate the wheels through a non-return bearing (ratchet bearing), we would recover more watts with better speed stability.

The same system as on the video can also work by reversing the action of the piston to make it activate the spring return which itself will activate the wheel!
:D
0 x
Stepping behind sometimes can strengthen friendship.
Criticism is good if added to some compliments.
Alain
oli 80
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

tuning

by oli 80 » 02/12/10, 16:57

Hello, in my opinion this device is still an experimental prototype "beta version" it would be good if we could comment on this video but the problem you have to know Spanish otherwise we will not be able to suggest to this person to improve his invention "

there is also the link on the glockemann pump where the water hammer is exerted on a diaphragm which actuates a piston pump so we could use the "driving" part without the pump and actuate something else with

video explanation of the glockemann pump
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDfG6nhfdkA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V771FCsdO4M
Last edited by oli 80 the 28 / 12 / 10, 18: 54, 1 edited once.
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 02/12/10, 17:29

You're right but I wonder if a simple turbine or a paddlewheel would not give more energy!

In my opinion the yield would be much higher because we use more water in addition to having an always constant rotation!

Christophe tried a paddle wheel over the water which requires channeling the water to increase performance, with a drop of 2 or 3 meters and a 10 cm pipe there would be plenty to do.
0 x
Stepping behind sometimes can strengthen friendship.

Criticism is good if added to some compliments.

Alain
oli 80
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Aries motor

by oli 80 » 02/12/10, 20:53

Good evening, let all the same let this Chilean try his luck, if his engine works, he could be used, there are also streams so small that his force is not big enough for a mill or turbine, as the hydraulic ram uses a slight drop so I think the same goes for this engine

so this engine would be a suitable solution for this kind of situation
no need to speak spanish the guy made three times the same video including one in english and commented in addition
0 x