Contrails: Ecological emergency

Discussion of methods of remediation and control air quality.
Oliver Twist
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Contrails: Ecological emergency

by Oliver Twist » 30/07/09, 14:50

We have all observed that following the passage of very many airliners, the sky is veiled and the light is altered.

It's been a while since I observed the sky and I studied the question and my conclusion is that there are no chemtrails in the sense of voluntary hanging, but many contrails, resulting from excessive air traffic .

That there are military experiments on a small scale: certainly. But the sky whitewashed by airliners is bleached by "classic" contrails. It is no less dramatic.

Indeed, the excess of air traffic is such that since around 2006/2007 for France, and for a longer time in the USA, the threshold of saturation of the atmosphere in avian water vapor has been exceeded, which gives the cold, wet and overcast weather that
we are seeing more and more, reversing the warming trend that we had observed since the 2000s and with the famous heat wave (dry) of 2003.

The blue sky is rare everywhere, even in places known for their impeccable blue sky.

The situation is very serious and the consequences multiple and incalculable.

-The sun has changed in appearance, its light is white (even when the sky is clear) instead of being yellow. It is now a white spot instead of a clear yellow circle. Why? Because its normally vertical rays are diffracted in all directions by the droplets of kerosene water vapor and soot which no longer escape.
This modifies the shadows which are no longer sharp, huge reflections with hydrocarbon irrigation are visible on cars or the slightest reflective surface. This light is weaker than normal.

-This strange light has effects on plants, the most sun-drenched already and the most serious is perhaps the effect on bees and other insects with faceted eyes, which are totally dazzled by this light and consequently, decimated ...

-When these are not contrails, it is in the form of artificial clouds that the kerosene water vapor condenses.
These clouds are black, steep and are not dispelled by winds, even strong ones. A new monstrous cloud has just appeared, the "Asperatus".

Again, the consequences are numerous: death in the mountains by the presence of unusual clouds, worsening forest fires due to the loss of plant vitality ...

-For a long time we have been receiving semi-burnt kerosene in the form of a constant fine rain, small translucent stains on the leaves of the trees, (kerosene unburned during deceleration) and small black stains from degassing. This is why the garden furniture and the facades are covered with small black dots and you can feel the soot when handling an object stored outside for a while.

All the phenomena mentioned above will increase very strongly in the years, months and weeks to come with the announced explosion in air traffic (X3 in the next 10 years, X10 by 2050, but we will not survive it) .

More details here:
http://www.eauseccours.com/
0 x
Lounes
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Lounes » 30/07/09, 17:18

According to my optics lessons, diffraction tends to separate the different components of light, rather than group them together [which would give a more intense white, from what you tell us there]

And for the aspatus, between us it would frankly surprise me that this is due to air traffic, it looks more like madness than anything else this statement, have you ever seen photos of its famous clouds? If you look closely, there are still clouds, and there have always been clouds ... and at the level of the monstrous clouds, Look at the side of the cyclones, you will see it's pretty cool too ...

And for diffraction, apart from the change in color which could be perceptible, it will remain light, there is no amplification phenomenon in diffraction.

And to finish :

(unburnt kerosene during deceleration)

So there I know nothing, but in this case the designers of aircraft reactors must be seriously slapped on the fingers for unnecessary waste.
0 x
Oliver Twist
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Oliver Twist » 31/07/09, 09:26

Did you look at the link at the bottom of my first post?

Clouds don't look like they used to, at least in heavy traffic areas. Take the book that just came out "Clouds, an identification guide" by Richard Hamblyn. It is not especially an ecologist, but he admits that the cirrus clouds are made up of water vapor from airplanes and the last chapter only talks about that !!! artificial clouds of airplanes and their (unpredictable) effects on the climate!

How do you explain that a new cloud suddenly appears, when the classification of clouds dates from 100 years ago? It is necessarily a cloud resulting from human activity.

Combustion is never perfect and given the millions of tonnes of keros burnt above our heads, it is not surprising that we receive a rain of kerosene due to incomplete combustion, which is even greater during the approach phase. (Deceleration). It is estimated that we receive 10 tonnes of soot per day on the Ile de France (and these are old figures, the traffic has doubled since).

"And for diffraction, apart from the color change which might be noticeable, it will remain light, there is no amplification phenomenon in diffraction."

I did not say that the light was amplified, but weakened:
The light is whitened instead of being yellow, it is a fact, it suffices to observe.
The rays are made omnidirectional by droplets of kerosene water vapor, it is even admitted by scientists.
0 x
Christophe

Re: Contrails: Ecological emergency

by Christophe » 31/07/09, 10:19

Oliver Twist wrote:It's been a while since I observed the sky and I studied the question and my conclusion is that there are no chemtrails in the sense of voluntary hanging, but many contrails, resulting from excessive air traffic .

+1 I was afraid of falling, reading the title of the subject, on a nth chemtrails plot!

So I'm happy to read this (well, there are many of us on the forum to be against the chemtrail plot ... quite simply for aeronautical and meteorological reasons that "plotters" often ignore).

Steam, Nox, particles and sulfur from air traffic actually play a large role in the atmosphere .... although vapor, the most visible pollutant, has a% a role can be much lower than the others in comparison with evaporation natural ... unless it has a catalytic role ... (often contrails turn into real clouds later ...).

In short: all this is not trivial ... but I refuse the thesis of voluntary spreading !!
0 x
Oliver Twist
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Oliver Twist » 31/07/09, 10:43

Planes do not need to spread additional products to pollute. The contrails are already chemtrails !!
The trouble is that this conspiracy thesis completely discredits the bp.

The authorities are already aware of the seriousness of the bp and the fact that we are going right into the wall in the short term, but practice the policy of the ostrich and leave that to the following ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 31/07/09, 10:56

Oliver Twist wrote:The trouble is that this conspiracy thesis completely discredits the bp.

It is for this reason that I fight (ais) against them ...

A "huge" 46 page topic was discussed here: https://www.econologie.com/forums/chemtrails ... t3986.html

Oliver Twist wrote:The authorities are already aware of the seriousness of the bp and the fact that we are going right into the wall in the short term, but practice the policy of the ostrich and leave that to the following ...

If there was only this problem ...
0 x
Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 03/08/09, 21:30

I moved the subject in the air pollution because unless he could condense the contrails to make usable water in his garden, it was badly placed. : Mrgreen:
0 x
[MODO Mode = ON]
Zieuter but do not think less ...
Peugeot Ion (VE), KIA Optime PHEV, VAE, no electric motorcycle yet...
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Contrails: Ecological emergency

by Woodcutter » 05/08/09, 12:12

Oliver Twist wrote:[...] The blue sky is rare everywhere, even in places known for their impeccable blue sky. [...]
In this kind of speech, that's what annoys me a little ... :frown:

Unless I am in a "very preserved" place, the sky is very blue at home when the weather is nice (so basically for a fortnight here ...)
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."

Back to "Air Pollution and solutions against air pollution"