Magnetic motor with constant imbalance

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
edfed
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Magnetic motor with constant imbalance

by edfed » 04/04/10, 15:30

as the title suggests, an idea (not new) crossed my head today, discuss a possible possibility of designing a magnet motor.

basic principle, all the moving parts would be polarized, and by mechanical or electronic, the magnetic fields would be reversed during the rotation of the motor.

the effect to look for is a constant imbalance as we can find in planetary systems, a planet is in constant imbalance around its star, and will therefore rotate around for an infinite duration.

the same thing exists at the atomic level, the electrons are in constant rotation around the nucleus.

the goal would be to manage to create a machine on our scale having the characteristics of a planetary system, and odnc, a kind of perpetual movement.

but the movement would not be perpetual because the magnets have a limited lifespan.
this will not amount to creating energy from nothing because the magnets have an impressive amount of dormant energy.

therefore, I (re) launch the debate on "Magnetic motors with constant unbalance", that is more scientific, and therefore, more relevant than to name them "magnet motors".

so much for the (re) introduction of the subject. :D
0 x
Lounes
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Lounes » 04/04/10, 16:23

Hello !

It may spin endlessly, but it is precisely because there is no resistant force.
Well, not exactly! The moon revolves around the earth and causes a deformation of its surface, this deformation will release energy. and little by little, the earth will always present the same face to the moon, in the same way that the moon currently always presents the same "face" to the earth.
It is the same phenomenon which, if I am not mistaken, causes the moon to move away from the earth gradually. If you want to recover the energy from the movement of the moon "directly" (to get closer to what you want to do) you will slow it down, it will end up crashing, but you will not have infinitely many energies. !
0 x
edfed
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by edfed » 04/04/10, 17:34

Yes, but what about electrons that have been constantly spinning around nuclei, since time immemorial?

there too there is energy to spare, in a mess.

as proof, we use it every day at a very rudimentary stage called Electricity.

that is, if we compare an electron to a planet, and an atom to a solar system.
we will see big planets like Jupiter move from system to system to power a huge cosmic computer.

the law of gravitation, whether at the atomic level, or at the planetary or galactic level, remains the same, a law that we do not really understand.
despite all the progress of science, we can't really explain it, despite the formulas on the near, far fields, strong, weak interactions, etc ...
nothing really explains why it works, so let's not try to understand how it would not work, let's just try to make it work by copying the existing one.

then our hypothetical descendants will take care of finding an explanation.

:D
0 x
quartz
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by quartz » 04/04/10, 19:15

Hello everybody

Yes why not, You are not making us "Hateemite"
Léon Raoul Hatem with this theory of degravitation,
According to the latest news, he manages to make 4KW by consuming 1kw.

I'm going to have to go back to see it, incidentally, to make measurements.

A+
0 x
Every minute that passes is an opportunity to change the course of your life.
YouTube page, Dailymotion page, Picasa album, personal Pages, Viktor Schauberger
Tagor
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Tagor » 04/04/10, 19:59

quartz wrote:Hello everybody

Yes why not, You are not making us "Hateemite"
Léon Raoul Hatem with this theory of degravitation,
According to the latest news, he manages to make 4KW by consuming 1kw.

I'm going to have to go back to see it, incidentally, to make measurements.

A+

Hello

our friend raoul is making measurements!
that's great news ...
how reliable is this ad?
I am ready to return to see him
0 x
Ptilu
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Ptilu » 05/04/10, 00:16

Lu
The atom model you are talking about is that of Rutherdov (or something like that) dating from 1909. In 1911 Borh lays a new model where the electrons are no longer in orbit, but at energetic levels, and lays the foundations of quantum theory. We will know a few years later that in fact our dear electrons have above all a zone of probability of presence around the nucleus ...

I do not know the details, but when we talk about physics especially do not mix the infinitely small which obeys quantum mechanics, and general relativity which governs the infinitely large. Because these are perfectly incompatible in their current form. To quote the standard model, I thought you knew that;)

PS: dsl for this remark without interest, but when we talk about something, You must avoid saying such stupid things ... I am however open to your synchronization of the magnet of the stator with the rotor. But I think it has often been tried without results ...

PS bis: I like how this subject, perpetual movement / magnetic motor, hard life ...
0 x
edfed
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by edfed » 05/04/10, 08:33

dsl for this remark without interest, but when we talk about something, we must avoid saying such stupid nonsense.

ha la la, these French then, always the word to laugh these French.

you still need an american, british, russian, or other model, and there, you may try to make it work, and there, cocorico, long live france ... i am fed up with this land of calves.
I do not know the details, but when we talk about physics do not mix the infinitely small which obeys quantum mechanics, and the general relativity which governs the infinitely large

quantum physics is in its infancy, despite the consortia of scientists, it remains something that does not understand anything at all. just good at opening state subsidies to continue to play on LHC at CERN.

a probability does not exclude in any case a gravitation and an orbit.

How much is the Earth likely to be in its orbit?

How much is the probability that the universe is endlessly looped, that it is towards the small, and towards the large? who would dare to hypothesize an infinitely large which would reappear by the infinitely small? of the very distant future that returns in the very distant past?
that the entire universe is looping back. and that therefore, all the laws of "physics" would be the same for all the dimensions, on condition of knowing the parameter "X" which will allow to pass from the cellular world to that of the super-clusters of galaxies.
from atomics to that of solar systems.
from the molecule to the constellation.

etc ...
0 x
quartz
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by quartz » 05/04/10, 10:06

Hello everybody

edfed, not very cool your answer on French it's true that are far from perfect, but hey
assholes there are in all colors, and religion ...

Yesterday I gave you a concrete lead and you are not even looking for what's behind !!
I am surprised to see HERE et There,
The original and French sorry, the copy comes from the United States or Canada.
I say that and I say it because I know Raoul personally and it's been 50 years working on his bousin.
The Grandpa with 85 brushes on the clock and an incredible fishing.
In short there is another box which works on a mechanical resonator, which looks from a distance but there is connotation.
I no longer have the link as soon as I locate I will let you know.

I leave you because this subject will go into a spin as usual on the subject.
Christophe will be forced to close it, I’m not always in agreement with his vocabulary,
but we must admit that some start strong.

A chao
0 x
Every minute that passes is an opportunity to change the course of your life.

YouTube page, Dailymotion page, Picasa album, personal Pages, Viktor Schauberger
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 05/04/10, 10:52

Quartz wrote about Christophe:

sa vegetables vocabulary

greenness! :D , greenery, it's probably when he talks about salads! :D

Finally, it's spring! :D
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
edfed
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by edfed » 05/04/10, 11:36

Yesterday I gave you a concrete lead and you are not even looking for what's behind !!
I am surprised to see HERE and there,

I noticed your link.
don't worry, i'm even very glad i read it.
I would like to know this gentleman, but he lives damn far from my home.

I have long observed the behavior of the magnets, and its studies confirm my conclusions, the magnet motor is possible.

It gives me balm in the heart to see that some try despite the against the current of the people who understand only the "officialities".

on the other hand, it exasperates me to see people pronounce ephemeral truths such as the basic sciences.

why always want to close a subject which goes into "spin"?

why always want to censor inappropriate comments?
Being hurt in your self-esteem doesn't have to be the basis of your "scientific" actions.

this subject does not go into a spin. France yes. cocoico!

The original and French sorry, the copy comes from the United States or Canada.

the original was French. times have changed since then.

censorship is French, I have never seen as many closed, locked or moderated subjects as on the forums French.
0 x