Explanation of how the Pantone engine works

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
Chatchat
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Explanation of how the Pantone engine works

by Chatchat » 09/11/09, 09:21

Hello,
I am in 1st S, and I chose the Pantone engine as the subject of TPE. I looked for information on the net, but it goes in all directions. And I don't understand schematics very well. This is why I come to ask you for help.
I have a few specific questions:
- How and where is the water / fuel mixture made? (If it is understood)
-What role does the bubbler play? What are the gases entering and leaving it?
-Which gases enter the engine and where?
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 09/11/09, 11:11

Hello Chatchat

If you want to understand the principle quickly, explore this link that puts the ideas in place.

https://www.econologie.com/wiki-moteur-p ... hp/Accueil

It seems to me that the Gillier Pantone variant is more interesting, successful and documented than the original Pantone, and can achieve results can be more easily used on a car for example.

Then, if you have specific questions we will be happy to answer you.
A+
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
nineteen
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

pantone engine

by nineteen » 09/11/09, 13:57

having produced a pantone motor to validate my bts design of industrial products, I based myself on a book that I found here: SPAM
I recommend it because it allowed me to succeed

explain well, I almost did plagiarism (review in my pocket, I can say) however, the vehicle (xantia) lost power, but gained enormously in consumption

good luck and don't hesitate to ask your questions
0 x
Chatchat
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Chatchat » 16/11/09, 08:51

Hello,

@dixneuf: There is no link! Can you give it to me?

@Flytox: Thank you for this link, but there is still a lot of shadows.

Is the bubbler used to purify the exhaust gases?
What are the vapors that come out and what is the liquid that resides there.
When the vapors return to the endothermic reactor, what is the steel rod for? (To make the gas speed up?)
What happens in the endothermic reactor when the steam returns? (heating to improve cracking of molecules?)
What happens in the pyrolysis chamber at the chemical level?
What happens when the molecules are cracked?

Thank you in advance.
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 16/11/09, 11:47

Hello, this is an interesting subject

For our part, we have worked on the causes, and here we are:

Capt_Maloche wrote:perfect combustion reaction GO (nitrogen is not present)
C2H16 34 + = 49 2 O32 CO2 + 34 H2O

adding water vapor first (Important) of the combustion cycle spectacular pollution

in fact it is these two arch-known reactions that explain these results:
H2O + C = CO + H2 : the incandescent soot particles (the "bad burns") react with the water vapor, this requires a temperature above 950 ° C and if possible below 1300 ° C, hence the difficulties encountered by our amateur testers on all these systems

CO + H2O <> CO2 + H2 : CO from the first reaction and imperfect combustion reacts with steam to supply hydrogen; as the T ° must be greater than 950 ° C otherwise there will be excess CO

H2+2O2<>2H2O The hydrogen produced by the first two reactions contributes to the destruction of the unburnt, to maintain the explosion longer and thus to increase the yield.

Basically, unburned are converted into energy before becoming :D

IMPORTANT NOTE:
the fact is also that, since the water vapor is injected at the beginning of the combustion cycle, the available C which has not yet reacted (and which would have reacted in the normal cycle) does not have the time to finish completely. its reaction which allows the water vapor already present to act according to the first reaction

the advantage is also that if CO is produced during the reaction, it will be immediately transformed !!

The quantity of water vapor must therefore be regulated by a computer, which our manufacturers still do not do with EGR valves.

I was able to verify it in part by working on this subject
https://www.econologie.com/forums/ameliorati ... t5172.html

with this material: https://www.econologie.com/forums/post81989.html#81989

We plan to develop a water injection system controlled by the vehicle's computer
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/11/09, 11:51

Another student who has not learned to look for himself ... but what does the police do? : Shock: All your questions have their answers on at least 1 page of the site ...

So you take your little fingers, you reserve 2 hours and you abuse this link:

https://www.econologie.com/forums/search.php

Chatchat wrote:Hello,

No.

I fired it because it was commercial spam ... that sells you what we give you here ... just know how to look!
0 x
nineteen
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by nineteen » 16/11/09, 13:44

Christophe wrote:
Chatchat wrote:Hello,

No.

I fired it because it was commercial spam ... that sells you what we give you here ... just know how to look!

I just put the link, which allowed me to carry out the pantone process. and who answer all chatchat questions

make a site as complete and as easy as this book, and you can say that it is given here ... because search in a forum, it's still the mess ... I just wanted to help, I'm not the author or the reseller, without this book I may have missed my bts, and it's better than taking information , a little to the left, a little to the right, and to end up with something that does not work ... sorry for helping with a commercial product, next time I will give a tip, and if the person does not succeed no, too bad for her.

PS: if you consider this commercial, then remove my post completely, it is better, because some may think that you lack objectivity.

In addition you give me the idea to put my bts file, on a site, at least, the information will be clear and the user will have everything in the same place

The police do nothing, to stop this, because it was my teacher who advised me, it allowed me to start from a base and to make it evolve, he said to me: why bother you , you have the basis, evolve it, the reviewers love it! that's what the school is for ...

cordially
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/11/09, 13:55

dixneuf wrote:make such a complete site

Ah ah ah do you have any others as funny?

Can we see your BTS report? :?:
0 x
nineteen
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by nineteen » 16/11/09, 20:29

do not take half the sentences, I said: "make a site as complete and as easy as this work (...)forum (...)mess"

I could make you so many beautiful reflections by taking only portions of your sentences ....

a piece of sentences taken out of context has nothing to do with it, proof of a lack of objectivity.

For my report you will see it soon ...

As a moderator, I notice that you are often arrogant "So you take your little fingers, you reserve 2 hours ..."
"just know how to look!" etc ...
to create a forum to send people upset, it’s useless.
know that you don't know who you're talking to, especially behind a screen, it can be wrong ... and we may need our worst enemy sooner or later!
0 x
nineteen
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by nineteen » 16/11/09, 21:57

do not take half the sentences, I said: "make a site as complete and as easy as this work (...)forum (...)mess"

I could make you so many beautiful reflections by taking only portions of your sentences ....

a piece of sentences taken out of context has nothing to do with it, proof of a lack of objectivity.

For my report you will see it soon ...

As a moderator, I notice that you are often arrogant "So you take your little fingers, you reserve 2 hours ..."
"just know how to look!" etc ...
to create a forum to send people upset, it’s useless.
know that you don't know who you're talking to, especially behind a screen, it can be wrong ... and we may need our worst enemy sooner or later!
0 x

Back to "Special motors, patents, fuel consumption reduction"