That is true?

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
Bibiphoque
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Bibiphoque » 01/04/04, 13:52

Hello,
I think there is a commercial welding device based on this principle, it is probably why we do not find the info :(
0 x
This is not because we always said that it is impossible that we should not try :)
Bibiphoque
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Bibiphoque » 02/04/04, 13:59

candid wrote:Hello,

I am surprised not to find a post in this section, because it seems to me that the subject is very interesting.

I have been wandering the web for quite a long time to find more detailed information on Brown's gas production principle and the more I search the less I find.

I ask myself a lot of questions on this subject and, if in this forum there is someone who can answer my questions, i will be happy to ask them :D

Thank you in advance and congratulations to whoever had the good idea to create such a forum.

:P Hello,
Did you find more than on the quant'home site?
(It interests me very much !!!) :D
0 x
This is not because we always said that it is impossible that we should not try :)