Awareness of misuse of a burner

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
the boulle
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Awareness of misuse of a burner

by the boulle » 16/04/09, 21:59

The ball burner works it's a fact

I'm afraid that malicious people will end up burning any oil in it!

What would have the effect of overpolluting the planet (rather than recycling non-polluting oils) due to the energy crisis that we are going through

don't you think the risk is great?

don't we finally make a big mistake when we know that 98% of people are interested in the financial economy which can be achieved at the expense of our planet which we are renting, is which belongs to us by no means, it is not by this that we pay the property tax of a land that it belongs to us, it belongs to the planet is not to its owner !!!!

a lot of unscrupulous and dumb people on this site will build this burner .................................... .....

the future is in our hands, but the economic crisis ..... makes that !!!
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 16/04/09, 22:27

Professional conscience ... 8) 8) 8) Thank you La Boule
It's great that you reminded us that you can't burn just any shit from petroleum-based oil just because it's "economical". Myself gratos, the others get mad, you can die under the pollution I dab the shell ...: Shock: : Evil:

The ball burner is vegetable oil or animal fat at the end of life !!!
Understand our gestures !!!! :P
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
the boulle
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by the boulle » 16/04/09, 23:19

thank you for understanding that it is not by what one has a chimney that one burns tires inside !!!!!
0 x
bleusideral
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by bleusideral » 17/04/09, 14:07

Everything is said! : Mrgreen:
Because the use of these burners is not only a question of economy, we will stop on ideas where it is largely time to counter the polluting CO2 emissions which grangraine our climate and what we breathe : Cry:
The search for vegetable oil is well worth a little waste of time already on the one hand to intelligently recycle this oil or these natural fats other than in factories and transportations to reprocess it and therefore still consume CO2 and on the other hand contribute ourselves to this ecological action while heating without consumption of toxic products. : Shock:
That's why we're on this forum after all, so it's up to everyone to be in that spirit! :P
0 x
A gesture more econological econological a gesture and it is the planet that will suffer more!
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/04/09, 14:35

the Boulle wrote:thank you for understanding that it is not by what one has a chimney that one burns tires inside !!!!!

Well here it is: so it is not because we have a vegetable oil burner that we are going to burn oil in it, your question is honorable but maybe a bit paranoid?

In addition, here are some remarks (which I have already made to you in private):

a) there is not as much oil as that, look at your personal case: how much oil do you do per year? Person with 2 cars and 2 motorcycles, we are not even at 10L per year (we drain according to the maintenance book)

b) as long as to a big pig who doesn't give a damn about nature: what is the worst? Whether this drain oil is burnt or whether it ends up in the ground and groundwater?

c) industries have been offering for years drain oil burners, example!

d) finally: you cannot control the "exactions" of the whole world, and above all you must not feel guilty for that!

By the way, a question for chemists well filtered (centrifugation): what is left as crap apart from the "additives" in a used oil? If manufacturers sell (therefore approve) high power oil burners, it is because it should not be so "dirty" if?
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 17/04/09, 15:16

not bad these used oil burners ... maybe it gets dirty? But the cost of fuel must be unbeatable 8)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/04/09, 15:23

You speak Charles, the cost is even "negative": the more you burn the more you are paid to do it ...

A bit like recycling old tires: guys earn on both sides and it's ultra profitable when the boss gets away with the cash register or sells the tires "to black" in Africa (if I dare say so) ...
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 17/04/09, 17:17

And we could even make electricity with a Stirling ... : Idea:

Hence a waste becomes a raw material producing heat and electricity.

We recover the ashes and mash to put on the roads in tar additives, or mix with ore intended for metallurgy.

On the other hand, in CO2, it is not very good :? unless recovering the smoke for oleaginous algae. :P

the loop is then closed: dirty oil -> new oil with the passage of energy production 8)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/04/09, 17:24

Frankly CO2 is anecdotal in the case of the combustion of used oil: it is the dioxins, furans and other heavy and "toxic" metals that worry me much more ...
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 17/04/09, 19:53

Bonjour à tous

According to the link below, 45% of the oil in the recovery sector goes back to the manufacture of new lubricants. :P
The other 55% is used to heat various installations which are supposed to assume / control with the ad hoc burners the pollution released. What an individual is far from being able to do.

The legal existence of the all sea burner is in itself a scandal. : Evil: It seemed to me, however, that the garage owner in the village had told me that he had removed his burner running on drain oil because it had become prohibited, and it was already at least 15 or 20 years ago!

http://www.ademe.fr/htdocs/actualite/op ... ycler.html
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.

[Eugène Ionesco]

http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132

Back to "Special motors, patents, fuel consumption reduction"