Tour econological world?

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
amaury
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Tour econological world?

by amaury » 19/03/09, 14:21

Hello everyone!

I've been interested in this for a while forum, and in particular experiments with "clean" engines. I did a lot of research on the pantone engine for example, and more recently stirling.

For some time now, I have had a plan to travel around the world in a van or converted truck, and I admit that the idea of ​​traveling with a lower ecological impact interests me a lot: the idea would be to leave for 1 year or more. a little more, and to go through asia before coming back to Africa (yes, it's not a "real" world tour, but the idea is there), by making small reports on the people met with language as a constraint, to show that the word barrier is in the head (90% of communication is non-verbal), and to express oneself other than through sentences.

I would like to know, concretely, knowing that I only have a few bases of S terminal in physics and no knowledge in mechanics, if it would be possible to consider a hybrid engine for a small truck to cover the 40 or 60 km , knowing that the small truck in question will surely be used, with a minimum of 000 km on the odometer.

Pantone engine? in view of the experiments which are not all successful, of my lack of mechanical knowledge, I cannot "manufacture" a single one, moreover there is an important constraint: the idea would be to have an engine with the least amount of electronics possible, and a "current" motor, for reasons of "findability" of parts in the countries crossed.

Here, I would like you to help me carry out my project, if only by guiding me towards interesting alternatives!

Thank you for reading, and good day everyone!
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 19/03/09, 19:04

Hello Amaury, :D
Have you ever thought about researching google-style search engines?
You might find some interesting things like this ..
http://info65.over-blog.com/article-21315503.html
Good road :D
PS, it would be nice to take some evening courses in mechanics.
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)
amaury
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by amaury » 19/03/09, 21:51

Thank you for your response Lejustemilieu,

I had already read an article on this thing there, but frying oil is not exactly what I am looking for: I am not looking for savings of money, but the economy of impact on pollution.

in fact, the notion of ecology (relational ecology, etc etc) is an integral part of the project and the idea it would really be to bring around the world a message which says that it is possible to have fun without polluting everywhere , whether at the level of nature than at the human level.

That's why I was interested in pantones, it's simple, the message is strong (water in an engine, it's still quite a message!) And carrier ...

Other opinions?
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 19/03/09, 22:26

amaury wrote:I had already read an article on this thing there, but frying oil is not exactly what I am looking for: I am not looking for savings of money, but the economy of impact on pollution. [...]
That's good: if you use an old truck, that's exactly what happens with oil ...
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
amaury
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by amaury » 19/03/09, 22:58

I am not going to teach you that burning frying oil is harmful. Maybe not as much as an old truck diesel, maybe, but that's not where I'm coming ...

I would like a more innovative and especially more global concept, something that everyone can do and have, that's why I thought of pantone ...

But more seriously, you have no ideas?

thank you for your answers anyway : Cheesy:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/03/09, 23:12

0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 19/03/09, 23:19

amaury wrote:I'm not going to teach you that burning frying oil is harmful. [...]
What does that mean, harmful? :?:

Depending on where you go, it may be easier for people you meet to use vegetable oil than making a Pantone that really works ...
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 19/03/09, 23:23

amaury wrote:[...] This is why I was interested in pantones, it's simple, the message is strong (water in an engine, it's still quite a message!) And carrying [ ...]
If the message is turned in the same direction as the base reporter who says "water = fuel" it is a message liar, especially ... (more than carrier)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/03/09, 23:33

Here is the latest report: https://www.econologie.com/4l-trophy-a-l ... -4058.html
which fits pretty well with the subject, by the way ...
0 x
amaury
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by amaury » 20/03/09, 00:28

HVB, and agro-fuels as a whole, pose a lot of problems around the world, you must know the history of the price of tortilla in Mexico, the hunger riots everywhere ...

A world that works on agro-fuels is a world where oil is replaced by cereals or other, but it is always a world of speculation, where there is a stake of money which is very important.

In fact I did not express myself clearly enough, I do not want this type of fuels, because they pose an ethical problem in one place or another, and I find that it only displaces the problem.
I looked carefully at your links, and the 4L Trophy interested me quite a bit (I had already looked at it but to tell the truth I realize that if we build it, we know how to repair it), and I really think orient towards the pantone.
Unless stirling can present interesting outlets, even see that the hydrogen engine is developing (I read somewhere that a retired professor had found a way to transform air / water to hydrogen in an engine ) ...

In fact it is from a technical point of view, I would have liked to have even more track (but not worth doing the research for me I reassure you) on alternative energy engines: we talked about oils, I'm on the pantone track, but after ...?

Many thanks to all of you for your contributions!
0 x