What happened to Enginion?

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
magnetic pole
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

What happened to Enginion?

by magnetic pole » 26/08/08, 17:45

I just elect the subject https://www.econologie.com/forums/enginion-t1031.html but it's locked so i was wondering what happened to this company? Has anyone been able to have contact?
I am willing to put these creations of brilliant companies on the account of the infeasibility of an industrial project but I believe that any innovative project in terms of energy is systematically bought and sunk. Me it gives me the balls. If the people of Enginion have given up, it would be good to see their work on the net.
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 27/08/08, 22:36

Maybe you're right, but we shouldn't get too lapsed into paranoid about the "conspiracy".

some projects, even if the lab model works perfectly, do not stand up to industrial analysis in terms of industrial cost price: if you want an engine to sell for 5000 euros in a production car, how much should it cost? the factory outlet ??? This kind of analysis only takes a mechanical engineer a few hours.
Sometimes, too, the patent does not hold water in terms of protection.
Sometimes, too, the inventor is a little too greedy ....

in short: there are many called, but few elected :frown:
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/08/08, 22:45

As usual ... sunk by their banker, dropped by their sponsor, controlled by their patron ... it was therefore easy to crush the project ...

Result: the effects of announcements to make people dream ... and nothing, nothing, on the ground that could make a lasting change in things ... and in the meantime Mr. TOTAL and Mr. GDF / EDF continued to grease themselves while living on people's "hope" ...

So there is only one thing to do: get your fingers out of your ass and stop always relying on others ... and especially not on bankers ...

We have some concrete examples of very beautiful achievements on these forums...on own funds!
0 x

Back to "Special motors, patents, fuel consumption reduction"