Mix diesel + gasoline or E85 ethanol: consume less and clean your Diesel engine

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
Capt_Maloche

Mix diesel + gasoline or E85 ethanol: consume less and clean your Diesel engine

by Capt_Maloche » 05/08/08, 21:37

Consume and pollute (a little) less thanks to a little Unleaded gasoline or E85 ethanol in your diesel engine, that is the idea of ​​this topic. What percentage to drive for a long time without risk?

That Toff, I created this topic :D

It's been a while since I try myself to cleaning up the dirty fuel that is diesel

At first, I attacked on an oil burner to understand and reduce pollution from burning oil HERE: heating-insulation / amelioration-burner-fuel-reduction-nox-and-co-Blue Flame-t5172.html and the result was a reduction of a factor 20 pollution (Soot, NOx and CO), I let you read

then the idea came to me to "visualize" the emissions from the exhaust of my new company car, in order to "see" the unburnt product specific to the combustion in 1 cycle of the GO see HERE: eat-less-auto / fuel economies de-grace-al-acetone-t1151-120.html # p78720

I mounted on the muffler a 30x30cm cotton cloth fixed with a serflex to "see" what I reject with the first mixture at 10%
Mount 30sesondes

Capt_Maloche wrote:Here is the last "sample" made this morning with "normal" GO on the same 25km work route, under the same conditions

FROM THE MOST CRADE TO THE "CLEAN"

Demonstration is made that the addition of a more "volatile" or explosive fuel allows better combustion

Left to do these tests:
- See recycled gas heating-insulation / amelioration-burner-fuel-reduction-nox-and-co-Blue Flame-t5172-60.html # p81989

- Steam injection
I'll let you read the following pages 4 the subject, if for info and to read

The most formidable of all, is that for my company Clio 1.5DCI 70Cv 2008 1200Kg, power consumption fell to 4.6 L / 100 Paris route, highway, + AC, mixed while my colleagues are 6.2 L / 100

and my Espace IV DCI 2.2Cv 150 from 2004 1850kg happened below the 6.7L / 100 on a jam-60Km / h average (according to the onboard computer), plug the builder displays 7.7 L / 100 I always struggled to achieve

In the first case, the car is new 8500 Km, I first did a test 10% of SP95 and to 6%

For the space I used at the beginning of the year a remettalisant (Métal5) and a cleaning injection circuit and I made full with 2 5% of SP95 is on the full aujourd 'hui I found this real consumption 6.7 L / 100 while the trip computer displays 7.3 L / 100, surprising, and this difference is most striking about this right.

Certainly I drive using the vehicle's inertia, slightly overinflated tires, filters relatively clean, but I did not train me :D

I EXPECT YOUR TESTS AND COMPARATIVE FOLLOWING
Ciao, this time I take to the mountain 8)
______________________________________________________________________________________________

Finally after months of trial and 16 000 km covered
we can say without too much deceive us that: See here

the addition of at 7 10% of SP95 in GO enables:
- Better combustion, (less CO)
- A reduction of unburned (less particulate)
- Fuel savings of around 5% (due to better combustion)
- A rise in faster engine speed (burning a little faster)
- Impeccable starts, even -16 ° C
Last edited by Capt_Maloche the 15 / 02 / 10, 15: 13, 4 edited once.
1 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/08/08, 21:43

It's great and I don't understand pkoi the oil companies do not offer this "trick" at the pump ... unless ... the ultimate is that! :?:

And the opposite? Diesel in a petrol engine, it gives what you believe? : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

ps: there is a fap on your clio?
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 05/08/08, 21:51

There's no FAP on the Clio, nor about space dailleurs

In any case, less unburnt = = better combustion fuel economy

There's no magic in there and it is cheaper as capsules : Cheesy: And it is not toxic (if we just think that Nox and Co are not toxic ...)

Capt_Maloche wrote:yes, the cloth is the best way to "see" the unburned, so the performance of the engine, great? Yes ! 8)

a so-called "clean" vehicle (you speak) which emits 120 g CO2 / km and which consumes 5L / 100Km actually emits 12 Kg of CO2 / 100km or even around 2.4 Kg of CO2 per liter of fuel

Sure we could easily avoid the mass emissions of particles in the air, our rags are an example:

As the product of the combustion of GO contains about 50% water, the "cloth" is wet at the end of the pot and allows the particles to stick together by clumping them, to finally make heavy clumps which simply fall to the ground instead of float in our lungs!

and here again an idea made in Maloche :D

that's why I'm going to leave one over the duration of a full tank to see, and for a question of longevity, this "rag" that we could call an "aglomerator :D "could be just carbon fiber
Last edited by Capt_Maloche the 05 / 08 / 08, 21: 56, 1 edited once.
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/08/08, 21:53

No fap on a new Renault? Hallucinating!

So Renault's "Eco²" is made for dogs or what? (sorry for our friends the dogs!) Oh no it's true that in France the DPF is optional ... (well for what it is ...)

1 + for the rest, holiday !! Not forget to remove the handkerchief before 600 km in a row :D
0 x
carburologue
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by carburologue » 05/08/08, 22:04

attention to diesel blend oil, oil does not lubricate the pump and injectors.
By cons, for those who want to mix their gasoline fuel oil, ok but watch no more than 10 percent :!: :!: :!:

otherwise clogged injector
0 x
approach the end, we'll all spend ... not kidding ... a little humor is good for morale ...

futuristic saying
Chatham
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Re: Diesel Car: consume less with a little SP95

by Chatham » 05/08/08, 22:46

Capt_Maloche wrote:
The most formidable of all, is that for my company Clio 1.5DCI 70Cv 2008 1200Kg, power consumption fell to 4.6 L / 100 Paris route, highway, + AC, mixed while my colleagues are 6.2 L / 100

it reminds me of the difference between me and cons colleagues with the same C35 2L gasoline (carburetor): me I could turn 15L / 100, the others were all-21L 22 / 100 ... the difference? appropriate conduct: anticipation, minimum braking, acceleration 2 / 3 Max gases stalled before a stop on inertia, nothing else ... time ... maaagique same route!
0 x
Chatham
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Chatham » 06/08/08, 09:12

When to put gas in diesel: dangerous game, but it's not me who pays ... : Lol:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/08/08, 09:14

Well that's what makes Maloche worry ... it's not him either paying (on the clio at least) :)

For Maloche consumption difference is quite serious and great for what it consumed FRONT do not you think? Although the comparison with the colleague is, you're right, not very significant ...
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 06/08/08, 19:08

I take advantage of the WiFi connection of the stepfather (Gers) to answer as I can

indeed, I am "old" enough to measure the risks of a mixture of gasoline (so little) in my diesel

the Clio I am in my full 4ème to 6% of which the first to 10% and no worries, power consumption even fell to 4,6 L / 100 with aircon and a highway throughout 180 10 minutes to see for if it wanted : Cheesy:

My space, I'm on my full 3ème, the first two to 5% and I just consume partially 6% now, well, imagine that I have traveled 695 km to an average of 103 km / h and I still have more than a third of the tank!

The computer displays 7,8 L / 100, 7 as I bet on the latter, the actual offset and computer conso's important with this mixture

and, [B] I do not sell anything, it's blackjack, it pollutes less and I show more than what is safe because I will continue on my full now
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 06/08/08, 19:21

Hello
Chatham wrote:When to put gas in diesel: dangerous game, but it's not me who pays ... : Lol:

I still repeat the pump motor injection Bosh auto Rabbit
VW manual of self allows a 20 30% maximum fuel in the diesel oil in cold weather.

In the manual Mercedes 300D he advocated to a maximum of 50% of oil in cold weather only to gasol No2

Andre
0 x

Back to "Special motors, patents, fuel consumption reduction"