Kits to consume less scam?

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Kits to consume less scam?

by jean63 » 30/01/08, 18:17

Found in the econology pub a box to lower consumption ...

What to think about it? I did not look in detail.
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
Christophe

by Christophe » 30/01/08, 18:32

We already talked about it, one more on the horizon!

It is possible to reduce consumption by reprogramming the calculator to deplete the mixture but with risks for the life of the engine (pot cat in particular) and by reducing driving pleasure ....

Autoplus had tested one in the file or it had tested the pantone ... 20% for the pantone 0% for the chip, on the other hand improved performance:

0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 30/01/08, 20:48

The problem is that it is "false" advertising (judged by you) that appears on your site econology ..... it's a bit inconsistent.

I know you are going to get angry, that you do not control the display of pubs, but that is the problem with this ad that is displayed without being able to sort it inside before the display. 8)
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
Christophe

by Christophe » 30/01/08, 21:52

I can sort the jeans !! I even created a subject specially to denounce "shit" ads: https://www.econologie.com/forums/les-sponso ... t1714.html

And I do it sorting regularly but I remind you that I have a Belgian IP so I do not see ALL the ads that you as French see since there is targeting of ads on IP ...
0 x