Green Filter Direct Inlet Kit

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
Bixente
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Green Filter Direct Inlet Kit

by Bixente » 18/12/07, 12:02

Hello to the community.
I read in the article by Marc Alias: https://www.econologie.com/huiles-moteur ... -3056.html

Marc Alias ​​wrote:The Fuch oil added to the direct intake kit, the average autonomy of this 206 has increased from 500 to 600 km, ie + 20%
In other words, average road consumption dropped by 20%! So who says better and ... without mechanical risks, of course?

Does the world have experiments on direct admission on DIESEL Turbocharged engines or not?

Thank you for clarifying us.

Bixente
0 x
Retrokit on Vito 108 CDI (which makes me consume more fuel) and bicarburation HVP on Clio I
Christophe

by Christophe » 18/12/07, 13:54

Sorry I have no more info on oil, for cons I can ask the reporter if you want?

If not your signature interests us:

Retrokit on Vito 108 CDI (which makes me consume more)

Can you tell us more about it?

ps: for the image of your signature please use our image host (see link "Insert an image or a file on the forum, click here. "under the window for writing a message. Thank you.
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 18/12/07, 14:11

0W20 oil is advertising, it must cost candy!

before everyone was putting 15w40 and everyone had to switch to 10w40 (TD), but everyone can ride with the 20w50 (TD)!

I can hardly see a motor breaking with 20w50 ... what I mean is not "put anything in your engine" but: why are they selling petroleum oil more and more expensive?

and especially why nobody talks about VEGETAL lubricating oil?
whose properties are equal to the minerals ?? and moreover biodegradable?

what is surprising is that the PLANTOMOT, to mention only one, comes from fuch:

a list of additives:

In France we find the BIOLUB at the "charentaise des lubricants" at 1.65 € per liter (2005 price) in 200L casks postage paid.

A distributor ? : roll:
0 x
Chatham
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Chatham » 18/12/07, 14:18

On a diesel, especially supercharged, the fact of putting a more permeable filter instead of a clean original filter does absolutely nothing ... On a gasoline engine we can in the best case save 5% of maximum power, but economy question is "not measurable" ... As for a high efficiency lubricant, the gain (verified with the Mécacyl or Microlon hyperlubricant) is rather of the order of 8%, and again only on old technology engines because the most recent already reduce friction by design, but 20% is downright impossible ... : Mrgreen:
0 x
Chatham
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Chatham » 18/12/07, 14:33

jonule wrote:0W20 oil is advertising, it must cost candy!

before everyone was putting 15w40 and everyone had to switch to 10w40 (TD), but everyone can ride with the 20w50 (TD)!

I can hardly see a motor breaking with 20w50 ... what I mean is not "put anything in your engine" but: why are they selling petroleum oil more and more expensive?

and especially why nobody talks about VEGETAL lubricating oil?
whose properties are equal to the minerals ?? and moreover biodegradable?

The more fluid the oil is and the finer the film of oil, the lower the friction: a modern motor is designed to work with fluid oil, in general 5w40 see 0w30, put 20w50 would raise the consumption in fairly substantial proportions: no interest ... (note that I am in the manufacture of engine parts) ...

The only vegetable oil that can be used, and has also been widely used in engine lubrication, is castor oil, a question of creaminess and resistance to high t °, a super synth is not better, but ... there is a but: it oxidizes very quickly and very quickly forms sludge in the engine, which motivated its abandonment around the Second World War, but was still used for a long time in competition.However a small Belgian manufacturer always makes vegetable-based oils, especially with castor oil, but according to a process of chemical recomposition of their invention that removes all the drawbacks: apparently they are quite in the game and have obtained approval Porsche, Mercedes Benz and VW which is not nothing:

http://www.electrion.be/

unfortunately it is only sold in Belgium ...
Last edited by Chatham the 18 / 12 / 07, 14: 49, 1 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 18/12/07, 14:37

Chatham wrote:http://www.electrion.be/

unfortunately it is only sold in Belgium ...

Well it could work out, we are in Belgium and we export to France ... : Cheesy:

But good shipping on 5L oil ... :frown:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 18/12/07, 15:03

Chatham wrote:The more fluid the oil is and the finer the film of oil, the lower the friction: a modern motor is designed to work with fluid oil, in general 5w40 see 0w30, put 20w50 would raise the consumption in fairly substantial proportions: no interest ... (note that I am in the manufacture of engine parts) ...

And do the opposite (put a modern oil in a motor of a few years) is also not recommended because it would lead to inadequate lubrication and increased engine wear ... to earn a few% consumption the calculation is quickly done !

I experienced it on my 1994 vfr with 0W30 ... hot engine we could hear the valves "slam". If it had been a car I probably wouldn't have heard it ...

I quickly revidanged to hand over the 5W40 ...
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 18/12/07, 15:11

for 200 L they offer you the port? -)

> chatam:
you say that putting 20w50 in a "modern engine designed for 5w40" (note the publicity effect to sell the 5w40) increases consumption: in what proportion?
you say yourself that it's bullet skin to measure ...
+ easy to measure: the price difference between 2 oils, especially where you buy it ...

otherwise, to quote the castor oil, it is not class ... it is on that it makes mud! without additives! that's why I posted the list ...
at norauto are more than 5 years they were selling the ancestor of BIOLUB: it was the Hélianthe200 +, very powerful: why does not it exist more?

> chirstophe, for your vfr '94 at the time they weren't selling 5w40! it was necessarily 15w40!
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 18/12/07, 15:17

Hello Chatham
Chatham wrote:"... As for a high efficiency lubricant, the gain (verified with the Mécacyl or Microlon hyperlubricant) is rather of the order of 8%, and again only on old technology engines because the most recent already reduce the friction by design, but 20% is downright impossible ... : Mrgreen:

In the 80 years, where I worked they had test bench rather well instrumented, and tried the Microlon (Turbolon for aero turbines) and found no improvement in the longevity of reducers nor improved consumption. Of course the manufacturer has shone the brass saying he had an aero application. : Mrgreen:

The reality is that the Microlon tests were performed at the same time as the engine certification (Arriel). The engine was therefore certified with, so they were forced to continue with ... even if this product brought nothing; which only appeared later. : Lol:

A+
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Bixente
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Bixente » 18/12/07, 15:23

Christophe wrote:ps: for the image of your signature please use our image host (see link "Insert an image or a file on the forum, click here. "under the window for writing a message. Thank you.

Well, it's done! It's good this time?

Christophe wrote:If not your signature interests us:

Retrokit on Vito 108 CDI (which makes me consume more)

Can you tell us more about it?

Yes, don't worry, I'm listed on the Forum since 2005, but I don't have much time to write.
I prepare a little post above, with some photos and some figures after several thousand kilometers traveled with this RETROKIT E45!
0 x
Retrokit on Vito 108 CDI (which makes me consume more fuel) and bicarburation HVP on Clio I