Cleanmotors Corp. : doping with H2, the Israeli utopia?

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
Christophe

Cleanmotors Corp. : doping with H2, the Israeli utopia?

by Christophe » 06/12/07, 21:00

An Israeli engine company has recently developed a more efficient, cheaper, and above all much less polluting fuel system. A real technological innovation, which can be mounted on all types of vehicles. It was in Nativ Haasara, a small Israeli locality in the Western Negev, that this promising concept was developed. Infolive.tv takes you on the trail of the clean engine. 05 / 12 / 2007

Video to see here: http://www.infolive.tv/fr/infolive.tv-1 ... -moteur-pr
0 x
George
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by George » 22/12/07, 21:14

YES, I know the recipe, it dates back to 50 years and it was perfectly described in aviation manuals: how to boost a reactor or an engine!
It suffices to put methanol + oil saturation in water (just before the oil is rediscocie) and give the mixture to the engine by fine injection.

I had tried a long time ago on an old austin mini, I took 130 instead of 110, it smoked a little white because the dosage was "ladle" injected into the carburetor with a washer motor!

If this is not a rudeness, I have been thinking for a while that the pantone, apart from the "misunderstood caballistic" mechanics, may simply be the result of an injection of water !!!

Micronized water works miracles in a completely unused heat transformer engine in a conventional steam engine!
Guaranteed cleaning and additional free power, finally almost seen that it consumes water.
0 x
Santa, I was wise and I ordered a gyrocopter, remember?
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/12/07, 22:58

I fully share this analysis.

That's why I put a section "Water injection in heat engines" on the site, here is a brief summary:

https://www.econologie.com/en-bref-articles-3093.html
0 x

Back to "Special motors, patents, fuel consumption reduction"