Stirling engine from recovery

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
fredchav
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Stirling engine from recovery

by fredchav » 17/10/07, 11:02

Hello,

Do you think it is possible to use a V-drive to transform it into a Stirling Alpha engine.

I am thinking of a twin cylinder of pneumatic compressor, but I am a little afraid of the temperature resistance.

Or a motorcycle V-twin, better temperature resistance.

it will be enough to connect the two candle exit by a heat exchanger (to imagine) and to place one of two cylinder head at the center of a parabola and voila

I await your opinions

See you soon

Fred
0 x
louphil
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by louphil » 17/10/07, 13:30

The subject has already been raised in this subject: https://www.econologie.com/forums/moteur-stirling-t1244.html

It would seem that it is difficult insofar as it would be necessary to have different volumes for the "hot" and "cold" cylinders. But perhaps I misunderstood the subject in question ...

In any case it would seem that the Stirling would interest more and more people. See also the subject of Pascl HA PHAM, in which the idea is also considered ... https://www.econologie.com/forums/machine-rotative-a-piston-annulaire-tri-lobique-t1455.html
0 x
http://wunic.fr

This is because the speed of light is greater than that of sound,
Some have the brilliant air before the air con ....:D :D :D
lurch
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by lurch » 17/10/07, 14:40

Hello .
for a V-shaped stirling, a 90 ° phase shift is required.
only the Harleys davidson have this phase shift, which makes their noise so characteristic.

I think the easiest way is to couple 2 lawnmower motors. the cylinder heads are very simple to tinker (side valves ..)
and coupling the motors is easily achieved by the starter toothing of the magnetic flywheel - made of metal on many models. the cylinders range from 125 to 600cm3 ... enough to have fun ..

and easy to have an independent cold and hot piston ...
0 x
fredchav
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by fredchav » 19/11/07, 07:48

Well, I did some research and I found a base not too bad.

The pocket bike 110cc 4-stroke engines, these engines can be found in spare parts for just over 100 euros each.

for the tests in solar mode, I will fall back on a large fresnel 1m².

I was asking myself a question, is the tightness of such an engine perfect or not, the segmentation always leaves a little gas gone ?????

A+

Fred
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 19/11/07, 09:23

the other time at outiror, a new compressor head for 100 € = 2 cylinders at 90 °! ......

take a whole comrpesseur, the pressure increasing the yield?

+, in line on the compressor, an asynchronous electric motor, perfect for producing current ?!
0 x
fredchav
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by fredchav » 19/11/07, 11:44

But is this not going to be a problem in terms of temperature resistance?

I plan to use this solar system with a fresnel concentrator or a parabolic mirror

A+

Fred
0 x