Minto Wheel and Bingo Fuel

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
Bibiphoque
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Minto Wheel and Bingo Fuel

by Bibiphoque » 28/01/05, 13:51

Hello,
Well yes, the wheel with similar dimensions, it must be able to produce a few Kw / h !!
(don't leave it in ruins !!)
For your idea of ​​geothermal energy, you have to see if the basement is warm enough to heat, because otherwise, after qq minutes, your yield will collapse because the exchange media will be too cold! :P
A+
0 x
This is not because we always said that it is impossible that we should not try :)
zac
Pantone engine Researcher

by zac » 03/10/05, 12:02

Hello
I'm having fun with this wheel, but before I get started on a prototype, I would need some tips (from the engineers).
which materials (accessible) have good thermal conduction?
Are there any plans listed somewhere? At 1 rpm to start an alternator, you need a lot of gear; what to put so as not to eat up all the energy?
I think heating the water with a dish and fresnel mirrors is this realistic?
Thank you to all
@+
zac
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
yahi
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by yahi » 03/10/05, 23:18

for conductive materials at the head you have gold, then copper and aluminum!
I could conductivity values ​​but it must be able to be found on the net!

solar on a black body is certainly an economical way to heat!

but in my opinion, there is another technical process than this wheel which is not easy to make for a first project!

yahi
0 x
When will we have the right to stop using oil?
Free object!
zac

by zac » 04/10/05, 06:11

yahi wrote:for conductive materials at the head you have gold,

Hello
gold bof shines but 300kg to € 10000 per KG; how much is KW?
It is far from being a first project, and I find that it would look pretty in the garden.
I roll recovery oil + pantone, I have a solar water heater and last month I sold to EDF more juice than I consumed :P I can't do better against co2 emissions.
@+
zac
0 x

Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 04/10/05, 09:22

zac wrote:last month i sold edf more juice than i used :P I can't do better against co2 emissions.
@+
zac

How do you make your electricity?
0 x
zac

by zac » 04/10/05, 09:40

Hello
I consume very few 4 low voltage lamps, a pc and a washing machine (one detergent per week approximately) and I have 18m2 of solar panels in tropical climate.
As I have a contract with EDF all that I have in excess it takes it back to me. All inclusive (premium etc) the depreciation was calculated over 5 years but it will do it in 12 to 15 months after that benefit and less co2 from the thermal power plant.
On the other hand I have doubts about the overall assessment of a panel on its life + recycling.
@+
zac
0 x

The Passing

by The Passing » 04/10/05, 10:12

I just read a bit about the Minto wheel, in principle, it looks like a stirling actually, right?
0 x
khartoum
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by khartoum » 04/10/05, 20:20

vincent27 wrote:2 - for the wheel to turn I think you need to find a fluid with a high density, and whose boiling point is close to room temperature (always finely adjustable with pressure).

Notice to chemists !!!

Well, on the site where I got my info they said to put mercury in addition to butane !!!
Already with water it must still be not bad ?!
0 x
A CX is Bo ... But it's rusty !!! :(
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 04/10/05, 23:40

zac wrote:I have 18m2 of solar panels in tropical climate.
As I have a contract with EDF all that I have in excess it takes it back to me. All inclusive (premium etc) the depreciation was calculated over 5 years but it will do it in 12 to 15 months after that benefit and less co2 from the thermal power plant.

So these are photovoltaic panels ... The dream. Do you have buffer batteries?
I tinkered with 110 m2 of solar collectors. Unfortunately it is simple heating of water (40 m2), and air :( and in the Vosges it is not sunny every day. However, no recycling problem, it's copper and galvanized sheet!
0 x
zac

by zac » 07/10/05, 13:16

Cuicui wrote:So these are photovoltaic panels ... The dream. Do you have buffer batteries?

Hello
it would be a dream if my neighbor idiot: angry: had not cut his trees to have a view of the sea !!! since then I collect all the dust from the road and I have to clean the panels every 3 days. :(
another month and I have the technique to start a window cleaning business.:D
I have no buffer batteries but a nice special counter (€ 1280) which manages in real time.
Given the frequency of EDF cuts (preferably at night) I'm looking for a troubleshooting solution, that's why I will test a minto wheel well, if it doesn't work; will be pantonized group. I don't like batteries, but if you have to go there, I will try to find old jet batteries: they are great.
@+
zac
0 x

Back to "Special motors, patents, fuel consumption reduction"