systems combine savers or boosters ..

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
buga
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

systems combine savers or boosters ..

by buga » 23/04/07, 17:30

I allow myself to open a new post about combinations of systems ...
who could speak well on many combinations, tests ... different ...
while waiting for your opinion on the opportunity of this post, here are my last tests on my dyane ..

richness set to a minimum not acceptable, since the idle often stops ... that anyway I must have a small air intake somewhere ....

my tests in a long rib with fake dishes, which I have already detailed on other posts ...

knowing that I have only a small engine 435 cc, the slightest increase in speed or decrease in time to cross this coast to bottom, when I always spend the fourth in the same place, is for me a significant result ... .

1) with original air filter, low speeds, no need to talk about it again ...
total time, 3 min 16 or 17 ...

2) free air intake, since with the original filter it goes much slower ...

speeds measured at fixed places;
79;79,5;79;83;77;71;temps,3 min 8 sec...

3) ortex 6 blades above the carburetor,
about 4 ° advance.
my best average;

79,5;81;79,5;87;79,5;73;temps,3 min 2 sec..

4) boosting "summary by hot water / steam (it's not sure that I have steam)
by winding turns around the exhaust outlet, simple tap, hand-operated;
check valve (cheap, percolator, I believe, plastic, and not quite accurate operation)
same time, even a little lower, not rated ...
slow down and low speeds worse ...
less easy to start hot as cold ....

then 1 / 7 is added approximately commercial ethanol, blue, for the fondues, in water ...
same settings as before, since the vortex ...
testing;
79,5;88;82;89,5;82;76;temps,2 min 55..

tried again with the blower, that is to say air blown from the fan, which gives more power on a 602 engine (from 29 to 32 ch);
no improvement, almost similar speeds, and especially the same time, 2 min 55 ...

therefore, no gradual adjustment of the water / ethanol intake, approximate proportions, no measurement of consumption on barely 30 / 40 km, and it seems that there was little mixing used..no doubt 1 / 4 of liter ....

even if these tests are not precise when mixtures etc, there is an improvement of the speed in hill;
from 3 min 8 without vortex, I arrive at 2 min 55 with vortex, and water and ethanol ...
low and slow diets are more laborious;
every now and then, when starting up (shifting first) and when changing gears, it "freaks out"; let's say 5 times over about 40 km.
motor starts are difficult, cold as hot, which did not happen simply with the vortex ...
even if I cut right away the addition of water ....
sometimes, engine freshly stopped, a gurgling is heard by the carbu..may be water that evaporates again ???

that's where I am, and I do not know where to go now, before tackling the pantone ...
change my lead ?? regulate the add-on manually from the engine ???
put a smaller gas sprinkler ???
the two goals being that it advances better, and that it consumes less ....

pictures of my temporary system ...

the check valve.

winding

faucet of 1 / 2 tower, which gives no precision of consumption ... and hot water does not flow all the time .... sometimes a small injection is done, or burning drops ...

the injector is a "diffuser" of gas, hole of almost a millimeter ... probably 0,6 to 0,8 ...

0 x
crazy energy independence, Deuches of Bugatti ....
abyssin3
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by abyssin3 » 23/04/07, 18:00

It is a montage that I had thought for a long time, without ever being able to try it. :?
And where do you find a gas "diffuser"?
0 x
zac
Pantone engine Researcher

by zac » 23/04/07, 18:29

abyssin3 wrote:And where do you find a gas "diffuser"?

on all the gazers !!!!!!!!!!!!!

if you want better performance puts a nozzle of 0.3! there you have a little too much water for an 500cc.

@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
buga
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by buga » 23/04/07, 21:09

uh..on find these diffusers on everything that works with gas or almost .... mine come portable devices, torches, etc., connected to a bombonne ....
having said that, I read that some of you use oil boiler fire sprinklers ...
I have, but I did not find, stupidly, the connection with the corresponding net ....
apparently, as you have just advised me, it would be better to have a smaller hole ... especially as a boiler nozzle hole is provided to "diffuse" .. but not the one I use ....

that said, although as you see my copper pipe heats up hard enough, it's still not really steam that I get ....

I wonder if the fact that above the turns I used larger pieces of pipe, does not transform this vapor back into water, with the slowing down and the external heat exchange surface ????
would it be better for me to find a smaller tap, and then go up with a pipe of the same diameter as the spiers?

this question ....
the tap, to order better than I do, would it be as effective if i put it on the cold water side ????
0 x
Flytox

Re: combine economizers or boosters systems.

by Flytox » 23/04/07, 22:48

Hello Buga

Buga wrote:
that's where I am, and I do not know where to go now, before tackling the pantone ...
change my lead ?? regulate the add-on manually from the engine ???
put a smaller gas sprinkler ???
the two goals being that it advances better, and that it consumes less ....

To gain 'a few' horsepower, "try to fit one carburetor per cylinder. The spider pipe system is very long and underperforming.

You who has several Deudeuch you will find 2 carbu Deudeuch similar. I had a friend who had done that, he had redone a pipe very short admision directly against the breech. If I remember correctly, in height it did not pass so he had shifted (or fired?) The air filters.

It worked much better (in top speed) and it was pretty much following my 4L.

For the conso it was not so optimized ......

Chao
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
buga
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by buga » 24/04/07, 08:19

yes, put 2 carbs it is possible ..
the difficulty is the location, because of the exhausts ... and the extra glouglou ...
0 x
buga
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by buga » 24/04/07, 14:21

and about glou gou ..
I often wondered ...;
as the carburetor is provided for the 435 cc engine ...
the ideal would be to put two 200 cc engine carbons not ????
I would probably consume less then ???
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 24/04/07, 18:40

Hello

Buga wrote:as the carburetor is provided for the 435 cc engine ...
the ideal would be to put two 200 cc engine carbons not ????
I would probably consume less then ???

For the calculation of the carburettor diameters, you have an empirical formula: d = 0.85 * (root of (V * N))
d: in mm
V: unit capacity in liters
N: engine speed in rev / min. (regime where you 'want' hope the maximum torque)
0.85 is a coefficient for car that is between 80 and 100 ch / liters.

For the Deudeuch, I seem to remember that the inner diameter of the intake pipe is very close to that of the carburetor. So the diameter is roughly adapted.

In fact, it is the smallest passage section (most often at the valve) that determines the power potential you can have. The carburetor and the pipe are a little bigger to limit the losses of load.

The solution 2 carbus can be 'good' if ... you adapt the settings (idle, acceleration, recovery pump (if there is one, it is set for 2 cylinders and not for one) synchronization 2 carbus , main jet .... (all that had not finalized too much the boyfriend ....)
Chao
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.

[Eugène Ionesco]

http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
zac

by zac » 24/04/07, 19:24

Ben 2 chainsaw carbs (big ones) and you're going to have a plane.
Do not forget the little hole for depression.

@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)

This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.

Back to "Special motors, patents, fuel consumption reduction"