Hybridization kit

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
abyssin3
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Hybridization kit

by abyssin3 » 23/04/07, 13:38

The company IAV will produce hybridization kits (after engine nature) adaptable for all vehicles by putting the electric power on the rear wheels, I think :P

It could make it possible to hybridize almost all existing vehicles without resorting to a new purchase. Their website here (in English or German)
0 x
abyssin3
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by abyssin3 » 23/04/07, 13:42

Their page hybrid where they talk a little bit more about it.
0 x
ThierrySan
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by ThierrySan » 23/04/07, 15:08

Would not that be more expensive than buying a serial ?!
0 x
abyssin3
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by abyssin3 » 23/04/07, 17:54

I guess it will not be given, but the price of a new car is even worse I think ...
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 28/10/12, 21:39

Americans are studying simplified hybridization of common models:
The plug-in hybrid retrofit kit
This very judicious realization is very seriously considered by industrialists as Protean Electric

When I think of the number of people who post on projects of "on unit" motors based on neodymium magnets, here is a concrete project which would well deserve to be studied in France.
: Idea:

The above subject was briefly covered in science & life junior.
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 28/10/12, 23:11

Really interesting as a kit, by far what I saw better, there is matter to think!

Thank you Citro for this link!
:D
0 x
Stepping behind sometimes can strengthen friendship.
Criticism is good if added to some compliments.
Alain
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 29/10/12, 19:38

citro wrote:Americans are studying simplified hybridization of common models:

Wheel motors finally arrive! Great, the idea of ​​putting it at the back. Aside from adding a big battery, the vehicle is not modified. Since the time I dreamed! I already see my ZX and the 205 turned into a rechargeable hybrid vehicle!
The big manufacturers have been too cautious with their expensive hybrids, non-rechargeable sector, a ridiculous range of 3 km! Old modified cars will do much better. Well, there is the weight of the batteries, but what to do 30 km at a reduced pace in all electric would be enough for me. In addition, recharging the battery in the downhill will act as a magnetic brake and save the brake pads.
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 30/10/12, 09:07

Cuicui wrote:
citro wrote:Americans are studying simplified hybridization of common models:

Wheel motors finally arrive! Great, the idea of ​​putting it at the back. Aside from adding a big battery, the vehicle is not modified. Since the time I dreamed! I already see my ZX and the 205 turned into a rechargeable hybrid vehicle!
The big manufacturers have been too cautious with their expensive hybrids, non-rechargeable sector, a ridiculous range of 3 km! Old modified cars will do much better. Well, there is the weight of the batteries, but what to do 30 km at a reduced pace in all electric would be enough for me. In addition, recharging the battery in the downhill will act as a magnetic brake and save the brake pads.

In addition, the car will momentarily become a 4x4 very useful to get out of a stagnation in the snow or mud!
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 03/11/12, 17:09

To answer the question of cuicui asked in the subject Stop & Start system, the advertised price is 2500 to 3000 € (3000 $) but I do not know the "details" (does it include the installation, the battery ...).
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 03/11/12, 17:45

I do not like the engine in the wheel to make the main engine of a real car that must be able to start a side with a trailer: it's too heavy to put in the wheel

but as an extra engine on a car that has another main engine, it's not bad!

it will not be a real hybrid ... the advantage of a hybrid is to be content with a smaller engine than the normal engine ... it will increase the total weight and total power. .. I'm afraid it's never allowed in France

it would be more logical to make a complete exchange of engine to mount a less powerful: it could be a solution to recycle cars with dead engine ... but also in France any modification is prohibited

it was not so long ago that everything was not so severely forbidden ... I got a R25 that was originally a huge gasoline engine, and was replaced by a rather shabby diesel engine by a garage renault, with a gray card redone in the rules
0 x