The Bingo fuel

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
Logan
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Logan » 15/04/03, 13:34

JL Naudin is continuing research into the production of a fuel (gas) from tap water with higher yields than simple electrolysis.

"20 times more fuel mixture than a simple electrolyser"

http://jlnlabs.imars.com/bingofuel/index.htm
0 x
Misterloxo
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Misterloxo » 15/04/03, 17:10

Yes it looks very interesting! I wonder if we can adapt it on a car !?
In your opinion.
The best thing would be to ask him
0 x
Learning disobedience is a long process. It takes a lifetime to reach perfection. "Maurice Rajsfus
To think is to say no. "Alain, philosopher
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/04/03, 11:36

It looks a lot like aquafuel which in fact consumed the carbon of its electrodes which had to be changed regularly, I think the gas produced was COH2 (very dangerous to inhale) ... It seems to be the same with bingo fuel.
According to my recollection, the official aquafuel site spoke of a yield (thermal / electric) of 144%, it's too little to be able to run it in a loop (300% minimum..and the serious things begin)

They managed to run a group of 5Cv with:
http://jlnlabs.imars.com/bingofuel/html/bfr5hpfr.htm

Unfortunately I can't see the pictures .... so I can't answer a basic question: who was powering the gas generator? If it is the group itself, we will have taken a big step towards the water motor ... if it is the current of the sector ... we would have to calculate the efficiency and, if it is less than 300% (this I think) there is not much to expect from this system for transport. (on the other hand those who are in gegelec .... will gain 50% of thermal energy ... Less the costs in carbon and water)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/04/03, 11:48

I would like to clarify one thing: talking about liters of uncompressed gas is not at all significant for energy.

Let me explain: Hydrogen is 27 times (it seems to me) lighter than air which is 1000 times lighter than water which is 1.25 (about heavier than petroleum derivatives). I go through the water to facilitate understanding.

This makes a total ratio of 27 x 1000 / 1.25 = 21

This means that a liter of H2 in the atmosphere atmosphere weighs as heavy (= has a mass of) as 1/21 600 Liter of gasoline ... or 0.046 ml of gasoline. .. is nothing at all.
Then it is necessary to take into account the calorific powers (mass obviously): The PCI of H2 = 120 kJ / kg and of gasoline is 000 kJ / kg

Finally 1 L of H2 in the air is equivalent to 0.046 x 120 / 000 = 40 mL of gasoline.

1080 liters are therefore, at best (since H2 is one of the most energetic gases, except certain complex chemical compounds) equivalent to 1080 x 0.14 = 150 mL of gasoline, i.e. 0.15 L .... Either enough to fuel a 0.5 kW motor or about 0.7 hp.
We can achieve this, I think of an equivalent result when talking about the displacement ... a 2 L engine running at 3000 rpm consumes 5 cubic meters of air per minute (knowing that 15 g of air is needed for one g fuel ... I let you do the volume calculations) .... so do not plan to power a car engine with 1080 L / h
0 x
Logan
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Logan » 17/04/03, 12:23

and for central heating?
Is it more economical to heat electrically with resistors or produce bingo fuel for a gas boiler?

Apart from the differences in yields between an electric radiator and a gas boiler (what are they?), It must be taken into account that in France the cost of electric kwh is 3 times higher than that of natural gas (data 96).

In summary: should you produce your own gas thanks to EDF or buy city gas from GDF?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/04/03, 19:52

apparently the yield as I have already said is about 150% on the aquafuel..attention this does not mean that there is a surunity (and therefore the possibility of making it loop), in fact we compare an electrical energy (input) to a thermal energy (output) However we do not know how to convert (for the moment) 100% of thermal energy into electrical energy ....
In this sense, it would be more economical to use a bingo fuel or aquafuel than a 100 electric heater ... still it is necessary to take into account the costs of carbon (which is consumed)

An electric radiator has an efficiency of 100% .... by definition even since the entirety of the current which passes there is transformed into heat.
A recent gas boiler has a yield of 90% .... sometimes 110% for that with condensation (but it is an abuse of language)

Is the cost of kWe 3 times higher than that of gas? And it is normal, the rates are calculated compared to the technology of transformation of thermal energy into electrical energy and currently we are around 30% (even if some steam turbine arrive at 54% it seems to me)

in summary: I could not answer since we did not have enough data on bingo fuel (carbon in particular)
0 x
Misterloxo
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Misterloxo » 18/04/03, 19:45

We should create a special topic "Bingo Fuel". What do you think Chris'? : Blink:
0 x
Learning disobedience is a long process. It takes a lifetime to reach perfection. "Maurice Rajsfus
To think is to say no. "Alain, philosopher
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/04/03, 12:51

yes no ... not fashionable right now :) so I transfer everything ..
I still wonder how naudin was able to buckle up !!!
I need more info I stay on my hunger!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/04/03, 14:18

Attention, LOOP OPERATION performed:

http://jlnlabs.imars.com/bingofuel/html/bfrclfr.htm

the circle is complete ... then the ca becomes EXTREMELY interesting .... I would like to know the mass of carbon consumed to provide a summary calculation of yield ...
0 x
Bibiphoque
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Bibiphoque » 01/04/04, 15:30

econology wrote:apparently the yield as I have already said is about 150% on the aquafuel..attention this does not mean that there is a surunity (and therefore the possibility of making it loop), in fact we compare an electrical energy (input) to a thermal energy (output) However we do not know how to convert (for the moment) 100% of thermal energy into electrical energy ....
In this sense, it would be more economical to use a bingo fuel or aquafuel than a 100 electric heater ... still it is necessary to take into account the costs of carbon (which is consumed)

An electric radiator has an efficiency of 100% .... by definition even since the entirety of the current which passes there is transformed into heat.
A recent gas boiler has a yield of 90% .... sometimes 110% for that with condensation (but it is an abuse of language)

Is the cost of kWe 3 times higher than that of gas? And it is normal, the rates are calculated compared to the technology of transformation of thermal energy into electrical energy and currently we are around 30% (even if some steam turbine arrive at 54% it seems to me)

in summary: I could not answer since we did not have enough data on bingo fuel (carbon in particular)

:P
Carbon, in bingofuel, it is consumed not consumed :P
It is after it is consumed ...
: ph34r: by the way, small question, in France, the gas bills are ne m³ or in Kjoules as in Belgium?
I would like to know :(
0 x
This is not because we always said that it is impossible that we should not try :)