A new idea

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

A new idea

by elephant » 15/09/06, 19:52

Since a few days, a reflection of Cpt Maloche trots in my head: :?

We go around in circles what, see page 72 https://www.econologie.com/forums/electrolys ... 8-710.html

First, there is a way to ionize the water without electrolyzing it. The mico waves are a track, the HT (+ HF?) Another

to this "we go around in circles", I replied: "no, we are only coming back to an idea ...", which I thought silly at the beginning (a little too "science fiction" for my taste) and that I start to find it less and less stupid if we delete the word "maser".

Let's summarize:

1) we are not trying to work miracles, we would already be very happy if we managed by "relatively simple" means to obtain improved efficiency to run our (too) expensive engines.

2) if I understand correctly, the fleet decomposes spontaneously around 850 ° C.

so,

it is sent in a coil around the exhaust pipe, way coffee maker, to produce a steam 200-250 ° C (owl, it's already recovered, especially on the heat of vaporization) (no need to be a paganini of the torch)

as the exhaust has already done a good quarter of the thermodynamic work "for free", we overheat it in a microwave chamber, with a little luck, it ionizes!
if necessary, we recover some of the 3-4000 volts from the magnetron transformer to do it

we inject everything, as close as possible to the intake valves

everyone is happy: the steam injectors, ionizing pantonizers, electrolysers, Cpt Maloche, nlc, me ..... except Shell, Taxeco, and some others already rich enough ...

with a reinforced alternator, a converter and a small magnetron, it is playable, no ?? :?

what do you think of the messeigneurs?
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
snono
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by snono » 15/09/06, 20:02

Not bad, must advance on it.
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 15/09/06, 22:29

you said everything, there! : Cheesy:
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Misterloxo
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Misterloxo » 16/09/06, 10:57

I think it's a good idea.

just see to secure the magnetron.

I currently have the same kind of reflection with a reactor of the archie blue type:

nebulization or vaporization of water with a first bubbler (ultrasound, heat ???),
electrisation, ionisation (friction ... pantone ..., magnetron. ???)
injection of all this in an electrolyser archie blue (decollage of the bubbles h2 and o2)
injection of all this into the admission ....
0 x
Learning disobedience is a long process. It takes a lifetime to reach perfection. "Maurice Rajsfus
To think is to say no. "Alain, philosopher
Christophe

Re: A new idea

by Christophe » 16/09/06, 12:09

elephant wrote:2) if I understand correctly, the fleet decomposes spontaneously around 850 ° C

No it takes a catalyst for this spontaneous decomposition T of water is much higher (4000 ° C) ...

The pb is that the catalysts for this reaction are very little known .... but in general they are heavy metals: nickel, chromium, platinum ... The first 2 are present in stainless steel. .

I "heard" that cerium played a predominant role in the thermolysis of water (since that's what we're talking about) ... but there are cereals ...

All these aspects can explain that some doping work better than others ... since the steels used are rarely the same (and even rarely known precisely by the editor ...)
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 16/09/06, 18:53

thank you for these helpful considerations. so we will have to rethink a little, whatever to make a stainless steel room with a lot of nickel or chrome seems essential.

Could you tell us more about this "archie blue" electrolyser (link?)
0 x
PITMIX
Pantone engine Researcher

by PITMIX » 16/09/06, 21:40

Hi elephant.
I like your comparison to the electric coffee maker for the coil. If you do not manage to overheat the fleet at 4000 ° C with a microwave in your car you can always warm yourself a little coffee to relax to something else : Cheesy:
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 16/09/06, 22:44

you touch my chord there ....

a little black in the morning ....

a small white aperitif ....

u big red at dinner (for the Belgians: at the dinner)
0 x
PITMIX

by PITMIX » 16/09/06, 23:46

Go ... come and have a drink ... at home : Cheesy:

Otherwise, I have already installed a coil around the collector of my car. For the water to rise to 250 ° C it is necessary that your engine is a gasoline and that your coil is well tightened and well insulated.
On diesel it is difficult to reach more than 100 ° C.
0 x
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 17/09/06, 00:02

In fact the thermolysis of the water starts to become significant at 750 ° C, and is total at 3000 ° C.

But the question is: is there way to reach this temperature ??? Even 1000 ° C or 2000 ° C?
As we can see with my tests this summer: the contribution of hydrogen in order to improve the combustion of the original fuel it does not work if the engine has already its maximum efficiency (if the vehicle consumes little origin actually ...).

As a result, it is no longer necessary that the supply of hydrogen serves to improve combustion, but that it serve as a fuel ! But in this case, it requires a huge flow and therefore it must be very difficult to reach these temperatures!

But otherwise it's true that the idea is interesting!
0 x