A fuel-saving vortex turbulator: WITH

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
YVV
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

A fuel-saving vortex turbulator: WITH

by YVV » 22/08/06, 11:38

I am looking for more specific information on the AVEC system. is that what you call on the forum turbulence generator ? I'm not sure I do not have the opportunity right now to spend hours and hours reading what's been posted on the forum.
if I understand this is a kind of Élice that is placed in the air flow before the cyclinders. but important detail: it is placed well after the air filter?
thus on my diesel traffic (renault) the air arrives through a hose in the air filter (rectangular) then from there is divided into 4 pipes to enter directly into the combustion chamber. which means that I have to place 4 "propellers" just in the pipes going into the combustion chamber of the filter space? am I making myself understood?

Note: If the links do not work you go http://quanthomme.free.fr then you click on quanthomme continuation and future, then there on news, and finally in the 3rd news of 17082006 "important warning WITH".

as soon as I am better informed I make this for my traffic and my bike and I'll let you know.

thank you for an answer.
Om
Yv
0 x
We are all brothers. Some more than others ....
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/08/06, 12:01

Yes it is the same thing but with less explanations than on the forums right here...:) If ca is the idea comes from here ...

https://www.econologie.com/forums/economiseu ... vt669.html

Thank you for your feedback.
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 22/08/06, 15:47

Hello
For turbulator on the recent diesel, thus saving're TPAS measurable Zero
For the magnets on a Diesl is as minimal savings
this gives a slight sensation of acceleration and again ..
And mind if you play on the pipe after the diesel filter that everything is clean, a small cochonerie the pump you're gonna regreter.
The magnets of neodymium is caught in a hard disk

Turbulator (trbine) is éfficace on gasoline engines with Lambda probe and yet not all engines.
The magnet is a little better on the petrol engine. (Nothing to climb in the curtains)
But do not think that the economy is both YTD.
they both act on the rate of combustion is why the engine controlled by a computer adapts to the new conditions.

Andre
0 x
denis
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

A fuel saver turbulator: WITH

by denis » 22/08/06, 16:52

"The turbulence generator (trbine) is éfficace on gasoline engines with Lambda probe and yet not all engines"
Hi Andrew, this means that those who do not have a lambda probe, we do no result?
0 x
denis
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by denis » 22/08/06, 16:56

for YVV, welcome, in your case it faudrais put 4 TURBU to get admission, after the direction of rotation, the angle of the blades must ssay!
0 x
YVV
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by YVV » 23/08/06, 10:04

I'll start with the bike. bcp simpler to manufacture in a can or other. and as it is just before the carb no risk whatsoever ingested into the engine.
for the traffic I would do it more seriously from a solid tube, because as I have put directos on admission arrivals giving in the combustion chamber, I have no desire whatsoever sucked. I would do that in September when I had access to a place where I could tinker.
om
yv
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 23/08/06, 10:15

saying YVV a question nagging me, what's on the handlebars of your avatar?
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
YVV
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by YVV » 23/08/06, 10:22

nothing, there's nothing on the handlebars of my bike. optical effect can be with the cables?
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 23/08/06, 10:37

ahh yes, it's your foot that I confused with an unknown device !!!

I must change my glasses, I : Lol:
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
YVV
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by YVV » 23/08/06, 10:43

Christophe
before I ask my question I had a ride on the link that you quote. but there is mixed and there 12 pages. y 'pmc, the turbulence generator, oil, etc ..., the characters more exchanges, it's hard to find her cat there ....

to summarize what I understood: I make what I call therefore a WITH (sort of propeller) (see the links I provided above) I place the ideal just before entering the cyclinder. if I take the example of my bike it is better to put after the carburetor just before the cylinder; rather than between the air filter and the carburetor as I thought originally. you confirm ?

then takes two factors: 1- the number of blades in the propeller. 2- the direction of blade rotation (clockwise or counterclockwise) 3- and finally the inclination of these blades.
That's right ? nothing else ?
Can anyone confirm or deny?
and then it is better to do it properly, although nickel in a can or other stuff with very smooth? okay?

aside: FYI I ride 25% diesel oil on my carefree traffic (except the pump: must be careful when filling if you will not retouver stranded ...). in France with oil 0,90c liter worth not much time, but in spain 0,70c is valid. in France must find a producer of oil directos: they are people who sell to 0,75 to 0,80c liter. end of the Accommodation.

Om
Yv
0 x