Reduction of consumption (magnetic field)

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Reduction of consumption (magnetic field)

by jean63 » 05/06/06, 01:21

found on ebay ...... what do you think?

http://cgi.ebay.fr/MOINS-ESSENCE-GPL-DI ... dZViewItem

The price is not excessive 50 euros + 12 euros shipping.
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
denis
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

consumption reducer (magnetic field)

by denis » 05/06/06, 08:40

yes, it is promising! satisfied or refunded, what do you risk?
well, it's italian, but you have to see .. i already have some (not the same, exterior fuel system) so i leave. :?:
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 05/06/06, 09:56

Ahh well, the famous magnetic fuel saver ....

Since the time that I see this kind of device, I have always wondered if it was just a booby trap or if it really worked.

Could someone explain to me how running the fuel through a magnet would reduce consumption :?: :?: :?:
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 05/06/06, 10:54

For that price it's worth a try. I'm going to buy one for my R25 LPG power supply (the first time I see such a system for LPG - diameter + large of the pipe -).

Currently, I consume 11l / 100 km of LPG at 0,70 euros / liter.
If I can go down to 10 liters, I'm happy, I don't ask for more; my 62 euros will quickly pay off!

I'll keep you informed.
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 05/06/06, 10:56

Hi Jean63
I look forward to your results with this installation!
0 x
fab_76
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by fab_76 » 05/06/06, 12:02

I don't believe it very soon ...
I've never heard of it.
another perlinpinpin product made in enchanted forest ....
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/06/06, 12:47

Don't buy this Jean it's rubbish! (+ on ebay, den of crook ...)

We have already talked about it a lot on forum... Might as well put magnets without plastic around! Ask Pitmix for efficiency!

ps: the "Satisfied or reimbursed !!!" on ebay has NO VALUE !!
Look at the layout of the page to convince yourself that the seller is not serious .... Frankly ... :|
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 05/06/06, 13:07

Not seen ......... not believed.

I will test it: the price is too desirable not to try, it is the price of a full tank of gasoline, even if it means opening it after a while to see what they have put in it interior.

It's 1/4 hour of assembly, frankly the 62 euros will be quickly reimbursed with everything that I do myself on my cars, it's a tiny expense in the car budget.

The fact that it is Italian is not a negative reference in itself; the LPG installation of my R25 is Italian brand and it works very well, I have not changed anything since I aht the car in 98 at 160000 km and I am at 295000 km (simply the safety valve compulsory in 2000 and partially reimbursed).

The fact that it is on ebay, I grant you that it is not absolute security, but the scam is everywhere and sometimes very close to you !!!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/06/06, 13:13

Too bad for you Jean .... but their argument is scientific scam:

Normally an engine burns 2/3 gasoline while the rest is dispersed in the air in the form of emission of pollution.
· The gasoline that the engine does not burn is deposited in the form of carbon on valves, injectors and cylinders, causing tedious deposits which can damage the parts, reducing performance and increasing maintenance costs.
· For these reasons, it becomes inevitable the replacement of the catalytic exhaust more often than necessary.
· Correct combustion avoids these disturbances and also allows a considerable saving of money by increasing the performance of the engine.
0 x
pluesy
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by pluesy » 05/06/06, 13:24

this subject duplicates this one https://www.econologie.com/forums/economiseu ... t1335.html

after being searched on various forum mechanically I think that if it is done well (ultra strong magnets and weak air gap) there must be a small saving otherwise it is stew a galore ecolo ...
Last edited by pluesy the 05 / 06 / 06, 13: 57, 1 edited once.
0 x

"There are only two infinite things, the universe and human stupidity ... but for the world, I have no absolute certainty."
[Albert Einstein]

Back to "Special motors, patents, fuel consumption reduction"