HHO kit and water injection prohibited at the Auto Technical Control by the DREAL

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
Christophe

HHO kit and water injection prohibited at the Auto Technical Control by the DREAL

by Christophe » 16/01/20, 08:58

Mail received this morning, the kits were until now tolerated by the administration during the technical control, they are not anymore ... a priori according to this message:

Subject: HHO prohibited by DREAL and technical inspections January 2020

Message: Hello, if you are interested I can send you documents, Email from several DREALs like that HHO or any doping with water is prohibited in 2020 and incurs a fine of 4 ° or 5 ° class I don't know but c is on the documents!

I'm still waiting for two emails from DREAL because I asked in several regions of France.

Why did I do this? Because I was turned away at technical control!

Liberty is going to the citizens!
The state does not care about pollution it is a way to tax motorists, that we knew but there, it is proven!

So if that tells you, answer me by email and I will send you my exchanges, because here I am starting to no longer believe in anything

cdt

I asked for a copy of the refusal ...

Edit here it is:

0 x
jean.caissepas
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Re: Kit HHO and water injection PROHIBITED in CT by DREAL

by jean.caissepas » 16/01/20, 10:19

Christophe wrote:Mail received this morning, the kits were until now tolerated by the administration during the technical control, they are no longer so ...

You just have to roll in oil! : Mrgreen:
0 x
Past habits must change,
because the future must not die.
Remundo

by Remundo » 16/01/20, 10:29

ah hold the DREAL did not inquire about what BMW is doing for its most sophisticated engines ... probably that the M4 below will also fail:

More info here
1 x
plasmanu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by plasmanu » 16/01/20, 10:36

I hope we will be entitled to more than 100 milliliters in the passenger compartment, a pen and a key of 10. With all the terrorists who wander on the road: it's not won
0 x
"Not to see Evil, not to hear Evil, not to speak Evil" 3 little monkeys Mizaru
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 16/01/20, 11:16

ah hold the DREAL did not inquire about what BMW is doing for its most sophisticated engines ... probably that the M4 below will also fail:
the BMW system is integrated and has obtained its approval. The HHO and pantone are added and are supposed to modify the approved manufacturer data especially if this adds power. Pollution does not seem to be among the criteria ... it is the administration, that! : Cry:
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/01/20, 11:18

jean.caissepas wrote:
Christophe wrote:Mail received this morning, the kits were until now tolerated by the administration during the technical control, they are no longer so ...

You just have to roll in oil! : Mrgreen:

No better, here is the response from the author I just received just now:

Hello, yes I have the CT refused but I have no scanner, I can try a photo the code is 041b2 energy mismatch with the identification document and I have several Emails, including these from two different DREALs, there I have to be absent but I will send you all what I have as soon as possible.

I have several Mails from Ecopra and I must admit that the guy is very nice compared to Ecolion who sent me farting on the phone because I wasted his time with a kit that did not come from his home because HHO plus is a competitor and that his own are not affected! But since it depends on the same DREAL as me it will come, question of time!

On the other hand Ecopra claims that it is combustion and not carburation, one acts on the air the other on gasoline but for DREAL no difference.

I will contact as soon as possible other DREAL in France and I will see their answer that I will communicate to you

The government pisses us off with pollution but if we try not to pollute we are refused, and as the inspector from Auxerre said when I went to see him with my car, When do you know that you are not polluting? if you don't want to pollute take a bike!

For him the handkerchief test is not valid

See you

Hey Ecolion I didn't know him ...
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 16/01/20, 11:26

With this government, everything is going in the direction of ecology. Really, it's nice to see! :( : roll:
1 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/01/20, 11:33

Christophe wrote:Good note from Remundo, BMW's water injection was also treated on this forum (...)

Note that remark 041b2 may be valid for HHO (homeopathic fuel!) But not for water injection or is it necessary to start by considering water as a fuel? : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 16/01/20, 12:57

or is it necessary to start by considering water as a fuel?
given its composition H and O, this is the case. In addition, those who installed this kit will delete it from CT time to reinstall it immediately. (More discreetly)
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré