New 2006 tariff sheet for Utopia

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

New 2006 tariff sheet for Utopia

by lau » 31/01/06, 14:59

The utopia site has published a new price sheet for their on-board hydrogen manufacturing kit ... so far nothing new.
Except that in the third line of the table is stated a product being developed and marketed soon.
The announcement is so huge in my eyes that it almost looks like a scam if you do not know the guy.

http://www.utopiatech.fr/downloads/Tari ... n_2006.pdf
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
bob_isat
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by bob_isat » 31/01/06, 15:18

On-Unit Quantum Energy Extractor.... WHAOU! ....

I thought this M.MOREAU was listed in the 'crooks' category by econology, right?
0 x
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 31/01/06, 15:33

There is no evidence that he is a crook, his handicap is that of promoting his process too early and his written language which resembles science fiction texts.
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
Christophe

Re: New 2006 price list for Utopia

by Christophe » 31/01/06, 17:40

lau wrote:The announcement is so huge in my eyes that it almost looks like a scam if you do not know the guy.

MDR! It is precisely because I know the guy, well especially his "villainous" commercial approaches that I can classify the process ...

What allows you to classify it in the "good"?

By the way, if we all reasoned like Moreau, you know how much we should sell a System G / Spad kit? 5000 to 10 000 € ... (see +)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 31/01/06, 17:45

lau wrote:There is no evidence that he is a crook, his handicap is that of promoting his process too early and his written language which resembles science fiction texts.

There is no evidence that it is not!
When you have a product that is not perfect, you DO NOT SELL it!

I know kk1 who sent 1200 € by check .... without any invoice / receipt !! But where are we going ???? : Evil:
0 x
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 31/01/06, 17:56

Well the thing that could explain its delay, for me is in the price sheet: There are not 1 but 5 different products.

Rather than offering them all at the same time, perhaps it would have been necessary first to start with a product, finish it thoroughly, sell it, and then move on to variations. The advantage is that the profits from sales can then be used to finance new products.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 31/01/06, 19:20

Exact ... but this pdf with different product I had already seen ... (better to sell a scam 5000 € than 1000 € right?) And it proves that there is something fishy right?
0 x
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 01/02/06, 10:44

I don't know if it's a scam. We still have to wait to be sure.

What I know is that across the Atlantic there are a lot of similar systems, which even equip large trucks. So I tell myself that it can only work.

What is annoying also appears in the price sheet. When you read it, you are convinced that the products are indeed available.
If they are not, it would have been necessary a precision of the style: availability from ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/02/06, 10:55

nlc wrote:I don't know if it's a scam. We still have to wait to be sure.

And let poor people be fooled ???

nlc wrote:What I know is that across the Atlantic there are a lot of similar systems, which even equip large trucks. So I tell myself that it can only work.

So according to you, it is impossible to have several crooks who sell the same process?

nlc wrote:What is annoying also appears in the price sheet. When you read it, you are convinced that the products are indeed available.
If they are not, there should have been a clarification of the style: available from ..

No comment...
0 x
Sdc77
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Sdc77 » 01/02/06, 11:29

And let poor people be fooled ???

Uhhh there I don't agree !! He made it clear that this is a cash on delivery order, therefore payable on delivery. If your friend gave him a check, he must have read it wrong.
As for me, I received an email yesterday from Mr Moreau apologizing for the delay and telling me that the deadline from today is 4 months.

ndc
0 x