Another water motor !!!!

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
The Passing

Another water motor !!!!

by The Passing » 21/01/06, 10:52

A colleague and friend gave me two clippings from a newspaper, which I scanned and make available here:

0 x
Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Christine » 21/01/06, 11:02

: Cheesy:
A brilliant invention, found all alone without the help of anyone ... no description or figures ... I don't know why, it reminds me of something ...

Anyway, as far as I know ... I leave it to the technicians to comment.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/01/06, 11:08

Normal Christine ... to have technical info you have to pay 100 € ... Well apparently (I would like to believe the journalist) it's not for his personal profit ... only prevents 100 € x 300 that's 30 € 000 ... and not 3000 ... I wonder pkoi I do not do the same ... I must be too stupid? Or too young? In any case ... I do not know how long I will continue to "sacrifice myself" so that others make money. Fed up ... One day econology will exist more and it will probably be cause of recuperator in the genre ... But hey actually, we could believe in a pantone / G system but nothing certain ...
0 x
The Passing

by The Passing » 21/01/06, 11:10

It looks like electrolysis I think.
0 x
Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Christine » 21/01/06, 11:18

Don't get mad, Christophe, and reread your signature: "It is not because they are very much to be wrong that they are right"
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 21/01/06, 11:27

Hello everybody

It would be interesting to know if it works on the same principle as the pantone? : Idea: : Mrgreen:
Has anyone tried to reach this discoverer on the phone?
When does our expert webmaster / econologist think? :?:
Did Christophe submit his engineer internship tests to the Ministry of the Environment or to ANVAR?
Why not talk about econology on the newspapers and on TV with all the testers who go out of their way to test the pantone?
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/01/06, 11:36

jean63 wrote:Hello everybody
Did Christophe submit his engineer internship tests to the Ministry of the Environment or to ANVAR?
Why not talk about econology on the newspapers and on TV with all the testers who go out of their way to test the pantone?

1) Anvar funded my PFE ... so YES they are well aware ... all the calls for help I made with ADEME, ANVAR, INRETS ( + greenpeace, the greens ...) ... after my PFE remained in vain! (see my mini autobiography on the site) ... in the best of cases the answer was: "We can do nothing for you" in the worst I was purely ignored!

2) On this sensitive subject, the role of the media is perhaps not to tell the truth but to confuse people or discredit the system ... Do not forget that the media are financed by large companies for a large share! They therefore have no interest in going against those who pay them ...

I believe, without excessive pride, that econology (not me but the site and the forum so each of you who participates contributes to this) has become THE "scientific" REFERENCE for what relates to the pantone or G system. Pkoi journalists do not offer me an interview? Pkoi do they not relay the words of the site? (instead of showing, and it is not pejorative, rather wacky inventors? "Many questions whose answers make me strongly doubt their" impartiality "...

3) All the departments are aware of my project, the pantone and econology ... be sure because I have the proof ....
Last edited by Christophe the 22 / 01 / 06, 11: 35, 1 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/01/06, 11:51

Well if not to return to the article, I will see if the guy has filed a patent ... since it is said that 20 years ago that he invented the thing (a bit like Alberic in the report of FR3 ...)
0 x
Sdc77
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Sdc77 » 21/01/06, 12:43

Greetings,
If you were more curious, you would come more often to the forum essececiel and you would have found a charitable soul in the person of Franck who paid the said sum and scanned and made available the whole file HERE

In addition he has done a lot of testing, and for now, it smells like a scam. It is a process mixing Pantone and bingofuel, water is vaporized in a heated carbon reactor (electrically however) and the carbon + water + high temperature mixture = cracking of water (in theory). Our friends Franck also shared his experiences and disappointments on this famous reactor HERE

Good week everyone 8)

ndc
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/01/06, 12:47

Thank you for the links but for the remark ... sorry but I believe for my part that econology (site + forum ) takes me so long (I'm almost alone even if I sign "the team" it's been always + "pro" lol) that I don't really have any more for the others forums...

Otherwise I will see in detail the scan (not very nice for the type of having published but if it is a scam no pity!) But the first pages look a lot like blah ... So go and look in detail on scan + XP return ... without believing it too much ....

ps: the relaying by the media of scammers of the kind (I bet that carbon is consumed ... what interest?) CONFIRM MY HYPOTHESIS 3) of my previous post ... : Cry: : Cry:
0 x