Tip cosommer less water in the washing machine

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
TVHstar
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Tip cosommer less water in the washing machine

by TVHstar » 01/12/14, 11:36

Hi all forumists,
I am looking for some information.
In fact we want your help. Since 2011 we have been living in a house that we think is eco-organic: earth brick wall, toilets outside the house, reduction of gas and oil consumption in the kitchen, increase in house openings, etc. One of the last things we want to have in the near future is a washing machine. I know that you can have good technology and be green. We therefore visited this site and we wish to have the opinion of the people who had to use the machines on this site to tell us for example:
1. If we can save energy, and if it grows at the same time.
2. We are also looking for so-called silent machines. Is there in the lot.

We want the opinions of people who have already used a machine, to tell us how.
Thank you for your prompt responses.
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 01/12/14, 11:57

Huge porgrès have been done on the consumption of water and energy.

I have a Bosch with hot / cold water inlet, which allows me to recover the excess hot water from my water heater in summer (in winter, it is difficult to follow our consumption of DHW) and therefore the consumption of electricity ...

These machines were overpriced. Mine was on sale at 499 about 1 year ago (I believe Bosch just changed the model at that time) + 50 euros Bosch bonus (a "greenwashing operation with WWF, at that time )

But the 1st economy is still a thoughtful use; fill up ; use only the minimum temperature necessary depending on the state of soiling ...
0 x