Pantone, turbulence generator, conical copper mesh,

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
nofy
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Pantone, turbulence generator, conical copper mesh,

by nofy » 21/12/05, 19:16

Good evening everyone,
Here I am about to attack the Pantone, I bought everything, but by rereading all the posts, I don't really know what I should do ... Indeed, the Pantone is not so simple, while a turbulence generator, André way, seems much easier to achieve and brings if I understood correctly, roughly the same results ... not to mention the conical copper screen in the intake which done in less than two, and which also brings spectacular results ... and if we combine the two, I wonder if we multiply the savings ... So tell me if I'm missing the plate and if I attack the Pantone?
Nofy (dream)
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 21/12/05, 20:12

Hello,
Yes, you are next to the track
what you need to know with the wire cone, even at high voltage the result is not measurable, so I gave up trying and eliminated that.
As for turbulence, this does not apply to all vehicles, it works very well on a multi-point injection engine (I say very well on long journeys, but driving in town no improvement or very little depending on the distances of journeys.
Magnets are also minimal in gain, but there is a measurable one.
For the panton it is a little the same on long journeys there is a gain but driving in town and in winter it is rather as if there were not at least the candles are clean, as well as the , engine oil (obviously I'm talking about real cold from -10 to -20)
Although the above I work on a solution for the cold panton walk.
Now if you put all these improvements together at the same time the gains are not cumulative, as taken separately,
because they all act more or less on the combustion in the engine.
It's like layers of protective paint for rustproofing, even if you put 20 layers it will protect no more ...

Andre
0 x
nofy
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by nofy » 22/12/05, 20:52

Goodnight Andrew
Thank you for your response and I will therefore attack the Pantone.
I'll keep you posted as you go.
Nofy
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/08/06, 13:26

0 x

Back to "Special motors, patents, fuel consumption reduction"