How to save fuel? HHO Dry Cell

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
gromo74
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

How to save fuel? HHO Dry Cell

by gromo74 » 07/01/14, 19:29

Do you know that we French consume about 40 million tons of fuel per year? Rather impressive no? In a society where fuel is essential for our travels and faced with the rise in the price of oil in recent years, how to save fuel? Hydrogèn Plus has developed a hydrogen generator that allows the optimization of fuel combustion. Real alternative technology, Hydrogèn generators are the solution to decrease the fuel consumption of the French and the emission of CO2.

The Hydrogen system for fuel economy:
Hydrogèn generators are an alternative technology that meets the needs of French people who want to save fuel. Do not require the intervention of a mechanic and cheaply, Hydrogen kit can be installed by himself in his vehicle. Once operational, the Hydrogen generator produces, via an electrolysis process, hydrogen that will mix with the usual fuel. The mixture thus obtained goes to the combustion chamber of the engine where the hydrogen promotes the almost complete combustion of the fuel.
The Hydrogèn technology has the main advantage of reducing the fuel consumption of the engine but also:
> increase engine performance
> reduce CO2 emissions
> eliminate carbon deposits
> reduce the engine temperature
> reduce the sound level of the engine
> extend the life of the engine
Hydrogen, alternative and ecological energy, perfectly meets the need of modern societies to reduce the pollution of the atmosphere and thus contributes to the development of a sustainable environment. The European consumer is also found by adopting this technology allowing him to save on his fuel bill.
Fuel combustion optimized by hydrogen:
How does hydrogen save fuel? The engine has pistons that move forward and back at a fast and constant pace. When a piston moves backward, an empty space is created to draw air and fuel into the engine. When it advances, the air / fuel mixture is compressed and a candle ignites and causes combustion. In a perfect engine, the triggering of the combustion must be done only when the compression of the piston is at its maximum. But in most engines, combustion starts too early and the fuel is not completely consumed.
This defect of combustion can be solved with the addition of hydrogen to the fuel. By an increase in the octane and the compression of the air / fuel mixture, the combustion is carried out to the maximum. Hydrogen has the effect of promoting fuel combustion, thus reducing CO2 emissions and carbon deposits associated with partial fuel combustion.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/01/14, 20:09

Already seen! And it's been a while

: Arrow: eat-less car / kit hho-return-experience-t9054.html
0 x
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by 1360 » 07/01/14, 20:46

:P

Another thing that is so extraordinary that one wonders why it is not mounted originally by car manufacturers.
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 08/01/14, 05:42

Hello

3 posts the 26 January 2010
2 posts the 5 January 2012
1 post the 7 January 2014

On the topic hydrogen for fuel economy
it's interesting, but since 2010 I guess you put this system on a car? we would like to have something encrypted
before installation, after installation (not necessary that this is laboratory values) but observations on the behavior of the vehicle, its consumption of water and electricity for electrolysis its consumption of fuel.
Or did I miss some posts?

Andre
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 08/01/14, 10:25

+ 1, André

and incidentally demonstrate that there are no commercial interests! : Mrgreen:
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 08/01/14, 12:34

All these kits have to make savings pharamineuses since all these years ...
I congratulate myself on having "skipped this step" in my personal development process. : Mrgreen:
Driving with LPG has had the real advantage of making me discover this wonderful forum...

Soon 130.000 km of travel WITHOUT fuel thanks to electricity. :D
I am very annoyed to read in the foreground of this advertisement :: evil:
In a society where fuel is essential for our travels

In any case, mentalities will be much slower to evolve than technology ... :|

Strongly that our friend nlc, tells you about the awesome electric car he's waiting for in a few weeks.
It has 500km of autonomy, it has performances of German or Italian sportswoman, a look of English sportswoman (those who have a fawn on the hood), the comfort of a Rolls, up to 7 seats, a chest to the AR, but also a trunk at the front, and zero emission of gas exhaust because it is ELECTRIC ...
: Mrgreen:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 08/01/14, 13:04

Hello
It has 500km of autonomy, it has performances of German or Italian sportswoman, a look of English sportswoman (those who have a fawn on the hood), the comfort of a Rolls, up to 7 seats, a chest to the AR, but also a trunk at the front, and zero emission of gas exhaust because it is ELECTRIC ...
for all that, we must not fall into angelism. For the moment electricity = nuclear for the most part and therefore with pollution for thousands of years. However, pollution is not just CO2, plus batteries and their recycling polluting it too. The electric motor is only really "justified" in large cities with a high concentration of consumption of fossil fuels.
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 08/01/14, 13:10

citro said:

I hardly dare to imagine the price, the fall of autonomy at the end of the life of the batteries and the price of the standard exchange of the batteries : Mrgreen:
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by 1360 » 08/01/14, 13:11

citro wrote: a look of English sportswoman (those who have a fawn on the hood) [........] up to 7 seats

The two things are compatible, in my opinion ...

;-)
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 08/01/14, 17:56

Janic wrote:for all that, we must not fall into angelism. For the moment electricity = nuclear for the most part and therefore with pollution for thousands of years. However, pollution is not just CO2, plus batteries and their recycling polluting it too. The electric motor is only really "justified" in large cities with a high concentration of consumption of fossil fuels.
This is the typical example of a response conditioned by the media ...
So I'm going to reframe your words and recall the realities ... :?

1 / "For now" is not scientific and replacing nuclear power with renewable energy can be done at the same rhythm than the replacement of the car fleet. At the moment, the electric car is doing a lot of good service by consuming surplus nuclear production at night (in France, only), so this is not a problem.

2 / Yes, the pollution is not just CO2 (which is not a toxic gas) and is only 20% of what comes out of a muffler. The CO2 is used to hide the remaining 80% which represent more 1kg of rejects per km or more than 100kg for 100km that are not recyclable and are scandalously scattered all the way to our lungs.

3 / The batteries, unlike what comes out of a muffler are perfectly and fully processable and reprocessed (recycled) with multiple life cycles. They will have a first cycle of life in cars, a second cycle in stationary applications and will finally be dismantled and their materials VALORIZED ... (recycled at about 100%)

This is IMPOSSIBLE with the fuel that has it put in a tank that will only pollute.

4 / The electric car in the city is a heresy peddled by the ignorant ... I know more than a hundred long-time users of electric cars, less than 5% live and use their electric car in the city ... electric car is the ideal means of transport for commuting to the countryside where gas stations are becoming scarce and for suburban commuter routes where public transport is often non-existent.

American studies have shown that electric car users drove about 25% more than thermal car users (20 at 25.000km / year versus about 15.000km / year in heat).

The first users of electric cars must have a PRIVATIVE parking space, equipped with a plug, few city-dwellers have this privilege ... I add that the municipalities are trying to drive cars out of the city centers, they are electric does not change anything, it is a question of OCCUPIED PLACE on the public space.
:?
0 x