It moves in Utopia

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

It moves in Utopia

by lau » 09/12/05, 12:06

webmaster econology says: For summary: Moreau is not clear at all and his commercial approach is not clear!

2) He refuses any independent experiment ... Normal time to find a few hundred pigeons ... uh customers sorry ... and go to the sun ... Nothing is clear in his arguments and all goes in the direction from the scam to begin with figures on results that vary from single to double on the same document ...

Moreau responds to his critics and notament on an invitation that would have made the webmaster of econology and Auto Plus!
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/12/05, 12:15

I will read this in detail but the information about the bench is false (since I do not have it available) but, on the other hand, it is right that I had proposed to the members of this forum to contribute to an independent test on a vehicle. As the idea was not realized I did not propose to Moreau.

It is also clear that the answer I had from Moreau was rather evasive. I could copy it here ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/12/05, 14:48

Selected excerpts of Moreau (I pass on the intro which, in my opinion, reflects a certain greed, but which is philanthropic on our earth?):

"... everyone is assured of a return on their investment, and that no one should ever be able to pretend to be had! This being mathematical and calculated on the current average basis of 250 000 Km for a light vehicle."

Either 250 000 km ROI if I understand well.
So let's calculate a little:

With gasoline at 1,2 € per liter and a conso of 6 L / 100, these 250 000 km correspond to 18 000 € of gasoline.

It is therefore assumed that with its process, we will have amortized the system that costs 1000 € at that time. These 1000 € correpondent therefore to a consumption of essence of 833 L. The consumption without kit would have been 15 000 So one has a reduction of conso of: 5,5%.

Already this is not measurable in road use ... but then why then the figures advanced by Utopia are they of 30 see 60%? And finally the lifespan of current cars is less than 250 000 km ...

It is not me (econology) but Moreau himself who gives these contradictory figures .... so what credibility to give him?

"You will soon see that if it is not so easy to live that of being damaged by the state, it was certainly a good kick in the brain (to believe that sometimes we do not know which end we think!), even if it does not help to speed things up, and the final result of the operation will remain positive for everyone. "

What is he talking about ? An old frustration that goes back (see his trial)?

"Finally, I will hasten to confirm our results by a test in technical control, as it will be very difficult to claim that no one could testify to the actual operation of UTOPIA Hydrogen Assistance."

The technical controls are not authorized to take readings of consumptions ...

Conclusion: If we still lack tunes (but not for long), we do not miss work! And for a long time

Sorry but the term "Tunes" is not very serious ... Then if the 500 pre-orders were real, say at 20% of 1000 € (a minimum for a pre-order) that already makes 500 * 200 = 100 € in the pocket de Moreau ... is Pkoi asking for € 000 for R&D?

Otherwise I have nothing to add about the passage about me.
0 x
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 09/12/05, 15:04

... but then why are the figures advanced by Utopia from 30 to 60%?

Utopia is counting on a challenge of 20% of economy.
http://www.utopiatech.fr/Garantie.html

Then if the 500 pre-orders were real, say at 20% of 1000 € (a minimum for a pre-order) that already makes 500 * 200 = 100 € in Moreau's pocket ... Pkoi then asks for 000 € for R&D?

Already, has he touched 20% since we pay only after delivery? then without external financial support (which he says) we can rarely make a significant profit at the beginning so the production rate suffers.
My question would be whether there would be more or less savings compared to the Pantone. In any case if it says true (CF quantum) its marketing is quite recent (5 November) and we should now soon to have some elements of answer.
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/12/05, 15:52

lau wrote:Utopia is counting on a challenge of 20% of economy.
http://www.utopiatech.fr/Garantie.html

So if I summarize, Moreau promises discounts between 5,5%, 20%, 30% and 60% .... How to bring 1% credibility? He self-decredit himself ... I dream ...
0 x
Asgard bone tyr
My R21 Pantone on TF1 :)
My R21 Pantone on TF1 :)

by Asgard bone tyr » 11/12/05, 19:33

I met several people who raise regularly without any response, while they have already paid.Il should be able to calm down and he finally puts at the table : Twisted:
His scam has lasted long enough !!!
0 x
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 11/12/05, 20:27

It's weird, precisely in the order form he does not ask to be paid in advance?
I wrote for information and he answered me. I wrote again tonight for additional info.
On the links of forum that I gave it even says that one can come visit his workshops by appointment ..
Asgard, you know several people who have already ordered in advance and paid more ?? Can we believe you, your sources are verified?
In any case his story has already made much ink and on his site I discovered an additional section where he calls to communicate the pollution tests carried out with his system to the technical controls:
http://www.utopiatech.fr/downloads/La%2 ... nement.pdf

At home we are at least 2 to buy his system if there are results.
Last edited by lau the 11 / 01 / 06, 18: 40, 2 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/12/05, 20:34

Asgard bone tyr wrote:I met several people who raise regularly without any response, while they have already paid.Il should be able to calm down and he finally puts at the table : Twisted:
His scam has lasted long enough !!!

And here we are ... and I do not listen to it when I say it .... : Evil:
0 x
skyfish
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by skyfish » 11/12/05, 21:02

Ben pareil I ordered one, but absolutely no payment made, ... misinformation ???
I, too, said it, pfffffff
0 x
Win
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Win » 12/12/05, 02:06

Hi,

For information.

UTOPIA was looking for partners. As an industrialist, during these last 4 months, I tried to contact her (telephones, fax, letters, mail ....). We wanted to put at our disposal, within the framework of this partnership, our knowledge and our technical knowledge in this field, our design office, our workshops ...
We never had an answer, nor the possibility of joining them. We are entitled to ask some questions about the seriousness of this case .....
0 x

Back to "Special motors, patents, fuel consumption reduction"