Low-motor polishing, splashing, booster pump, power supply

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

Low-motor polishing, splashing, booster pump, power supply

by Other » 18/06/13, 16:29

Hello
Since we are on the subject of yield
On a Jetta diesel when the fuel filter begins to clog up consumption increases compared to a new filter.
and if we put a faceload pump the consumption decreases when driving equal speed 100kmh?
If it was on the air filter I would understand but the fuel filter?
Do we try to install a Factet booster pump near the tank?
In general we put these pumps for walking with potato oil
but that does improve diesel.
Ocasionellemnt I check the quantity of fuel on the return line it is an indication that the fuel circiut is in good health (sometimes it is the strainer of the tank which clogs the fuel line are ridiculously small)

Andre
0 x
mope44
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by mope44 » 18/06/13, 16:40

if you want a good track I know a process to improve performance, the problem is that it is not at all simple it takes a long time to do and you have to be precoscious.
the process is to polish the Villebrequin in mirror polish, if it is well done you can gain 20% of yield!
as I said it is not simple because it is necessary that you know on the fingertip the crankshaft on which you are going to work so as not to damage vital parts of it that could be fatal for the engine (lubrication hole, etc. .).
in this process we play on the coefficient of friction of the villebrequin which bathes in oil, for those who have already seen the villebrequin is a hot rolled metal which gives a pigskin appearance (or your wife's skin when she is enclosure) which gives a lot of resistance to the movement gold in the oil;
as I said it is very long since for arrival of the pigskin aspet with the polished aspect mirror this account in a hundred hours easy and that with the equipment that is going well, of course !!
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 18/06/13, 16:51

Andre wrote:Hello
On a Jetta diesel when the fuel filter begins to clog up consumption increases compared to a new filter.
and if we put a faceload pump the consumption decreases when driving equal speed 100kmh?
If it was on the air filter I would understand but the fuel filter?
Do we try to install a Factet booster pump near the tank?
In general we put these pumps for walking with potato oil
but that does improve diesel.
Ocasionellemnt I check the quantity of fuel on the return line it is an indication that the fuel circiut is in good health (sometimes it is the strainer of the tank which clogs the fuel line are ridiculously small)
Andre

if a booster pump reduces consumption it proves that the pump is not working properly, and that a booster improves its functioning: better timing? higher pressure and better spraying?

is this fault which is improved by the force-feeding an original fault or due to a worn pump?
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 18/06/13, 16:55

mope44 wrote:if you want a good track I know a process to improve performance, the problem is that it is not at all simple it takes a long time to do and you have to be precoscious.
the process is to polish the Villebrequin in mirror polish, if it is well done you can gain 20% of yield!
as I said it is not simple because it is necessary that you know on the fingertip the crankshaft on which you are going to work so as not to damage vital parts of it that could be fatal for the engine (lubrication hole, etc. .).
in this process we play on the coefficient of friction of the villebrequin which bathes in oil, for those who have already seen the villebrequin is a hot rolled metal which gives a pigskin appearance (or your wife's skin when she is enclosure) which gives a lot of resistance to the movement gold in the oil;
as I said it is very long since for arrival of the pigskin aspet with the polished aspect mirror this account in a hundred hours easy and that with the equipment that is going well, of course !!

the crankshaft never splashes in oil, but in air ... simply splashed with oil

I would like to believe that the polishing of the crankshaft improves a little since all racing cars have beautiful well polished crankshafts ... but the gain will be a few% never 20%

for a racing car, the polishing especially makes it both lighter and more solid
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 18/06/13, 19:00

chatelot16 wrote:
this kind of thing already exists for large engine and we get a performance of 50%, and it almost doubles the power of a motor of the same cylinder ... it would take a motor 2 times smaller

Yes, it exists! But it is not cheap!
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 18/06/13, 19:13

of course when you want to save money you have to put the price ... but the price you gave for the schnell group of your methanizer is not exaggerated

it is rather the price of ordinary cars with a bunch of useless gadgets that I find exaggerated!

useless gadgets to drive up the price and overly conventional engines, without trying to do small what already works bigger ...
0 x
loopyng84
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by loopyng84 » 18/06/13, 19:37

I thought that the polishing was rather intended for the high engine in order to improve the management of the intake and exhaust

as regards the crankshaft it is rather a balancing
0 x
"we do not inherit the land from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children" St Exupéry
Did67

by Did67 » 18/06/13, 19:53

chatelot16 wrote:of course when you want to save money you have to put the price ... but the price you gave for the schnell group of your methanizer is not exaggerated ..

Well above all, it is a machine that runs 8 hours per year, for 500 years guaranteed! After which a "heavy" relifting should make it start again ...

With an average of 50 km / h, that would make ... 3 million km in 7 years !!!

This gives the margin to amortize a small "calorie wringer" even very sophisticated and expensive.

This is quite another dimension of mechanics than the one we are used to!

For everyone to understand, we are talking about a turbine which mounts on Schnell dual-fuel cogeneration groups, built on a basis of Scania Diesel engines, on the exhaust, after the turbo, to recover the energy ( 30 or 60 additional kW on groups then going to 250 kW) at 50 rpm:

http://www.schnellmotor.de/sm/leistunge ... nenten.php

The overall electrical efficiency reaches 45% (electricity at the outlet compared to the energy consumed).
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 18/06/13, 21:59

Andre wrote:Hello

A similar problem on my R19, when there is a little too much gas in the diesel circuit, it does not work really well or really regularly. After starting the booster pump (halfway between the engine and the tank), it is OK. In the passenger compartment, the transparent plastic hoses leading to the diesel flowmeter show a "regular" passage of large bubbles. When the booster pump is started, it looks like it operates a certain draining of the gases.

Not bad the test, but I failed to identify if there is an air intake somewhere, the pipes seem clean and dry and I added necklaces ... :frown: How can so much gas flow through this pipe? Depression too great?
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Flytox

by Flytox » 18/06/13, 22:10

chatelot16 wrote:
mope44 wrote:if you want a good track I know a process to improve performance, the problem is that it is not at all simple it takes a long time to do and you have to be precoscious.

the crankshaft never splashes in oil, but in air ... simply splashed with oil

I would like to believe that the polishing of the crankshaft improves a little since all racing cars have beautiful well polished crankshafts ... but the gain will be a few% never 20%

+ 1;

for a racing car, polishing especially makes it both lighter and more solid

More resistant to fatigue rather than stronger. Another advantage of the polish compared to "pigskin" is that it allows much better quality checks for the detection of cracks / metallurgical indications for many non-destructive tests (Penetrant, Ultrasound, Eddy currents, Magnetoscopy etc ...). Interest in a production vehicle is rather limited.
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.

[Eugène Ionesco]

http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132

Back to "Special motors, patents, fuel consumption reduction"