Electromagnetism of fuel

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

Electromagnetism of fuel

by Other » 02/12/05, 15:49

Hello,
Last night at the new TVA Canada, there was presented a box that strangely resembles the magnetic circuit that is placed on the gasoline line, at first seen it seems longer and there is
a power supply, it is made by a team from Toronto the car was on a test bench under load,
He talks about pollution, zero nox, zero Co2 and fuel economy and more power ...
I remain skeptical about zero pollution, Journalists in Canada
and yours will say that they all come from the same school.
I saw them at work during the visit of Haliday at Christmas at Lac Sacccacomie.

Andre
0 x
nonoLeRobot
Master Kyot'Home
Master Kyot'Home

by nonoLeRobot » 02/12/05, 16:04

ha ha ha ha :P Zero Co2 you got the post André wrong you had to put in the humor category.

:D No I'm kidding I think you meant zero CO otherwise I too make these journalists laugh. :D
0 x
Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 02/12/05, 16:33

Ha these journalists, will have to register them for chemistry lessons!

On the Pantone video, they also noted CO2 instead of CO ...

I thought the difference between carbon monoxide and carbon dioxide (CO and CO2) was learned in school. Maybe they don't have a bac?

So, the passing journalists:

CO2 comes from complete combustion and from metabolism, respiration, fermentation. Among other things, it causes greenhouse effects. Its combination with hemoglobin gives carbhemoglobin which is reversible.

CO comes from incomplete combustion and is dangerous because it has a very strong affinity for hemoglobin. It is rejected by engines, boilers, any improperly adjusted thermal devices. There are commercially available specific detectors against this gas in order to avoid fatal poisonings (in France 300 deaths per year out of 6000 poisonings with carbon monoxide).
Having a child, I invested forty euros to put one near my wall-mounted boiler, and as an owner involved in security, I put one in the rented apartment next to the gas water heater .
0 x
pe
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

incomplete fuel combustion

by pe » 23/01/07, 14:46

Hello,

I would like to find the release of NOx and Co during the combustion of the fuel! on one of the article of the site it is question of complete combustion at the end of the article was sited:
"Anyway, an article will follow with the study of incomplete combustion (creation of CO) and non-ideal (creation of Nox)"
I would like to find this study?
thank you for rpd me!
I did not know or addressed I took the first subject of the forum moving towards cumbustion ...
thank you ,
0 x