Chamfer motor

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
binbins4
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Chamfer motor

by binbins4 » 19/11/05, 20:44

why not attack research and discussion on the forum, all plans and descriptions of his invention are on esp @ cenet

http://v3.espacenet.com/textdes?DB=EPOD ... =FR2293604

http://v3.espacenet.com/origdoc?DB=EPOD ... =FR2293604
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/11/05, 21:35

For me chambrin and pantone are simply the same invention, that of chambrin being slightly more complex to implement ...

Here are the pages on the site about chambrin:

https://www.econologie.com/injection-d-e ... s-252.html

https://www.econologie.com/par-jean-pier ... -1501.html
Last edited by Christophe the 06 / 02 / 15, 14: 46, 1 edited once.
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 21/11/05, 15:48

Hello
I believe that there would be interest to examine closely the reactor Chambrin, it has much to learn.
What I noted in its assembly and that of pantone by reading that last night, we arrive at the same figures as regards the exhaust temperature in his case that between 800c and it comes out at 400c, I did the same observation except below, but the exhaust temperature loses exactly half of its temperature when it passes over an operating reactor.
What I like about its assembly is that it has managed to get everything past the downstream engine, while panton when we try to increase the flow in the reactor it cools too much.
Another thing since I use alcohol water mixtures I also note that we can pass more without cooling the steam outlet too much.
Another thing that intrigues me is the small air intake he made at the outlet of the reactor, for what purpose? provide oxygen,
In the case of the panton it is not a small contribution after the reactor but a very large contribution in the case of diesel.

Andre
0 x
rezut
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by rezut » 22/11/05, 08:19

hello Andre
I agree with you as soon as I saw the patent chambrin I thought (here is where the idea of ​​the pantone comes from)
Another thing that intrigues me is the small air intake he made at the outlet of the reactor, for what purpose? provide oxygen,
In the case of the panton it is not a small contribution after the reactor but a very large contribution in the case of diesel.

except that we don't make everything go through the pantone while it does
in addition the little black box we don't have it and he takes it with him
as soon as I have a moment I will try to make an assembly which resembles his (I have already recovered the copper plates for the extremities)

rezut
0 x
DavidHervé
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by DavidHervé » 22/11/05, 09:39

Hello André,
Another thing since I use alcohol water mixtures I also note that we can pass more without cooling the steam outlet too much.
This sentence made me think of the product which is used in the air conditioning circuits with water (Glycol + water) which allows to better transport the heat.
I believe that one of the varieties of this product is antifreeze.
Can this have an interest for the assembly ???

However be careful with the handling and I do not know what comes out during the spraying?

http://www.inrs.fr/inrs-pub/inrs01.nsf/ ... /visu.html
0 x
Other

by Other » 23/11/05, 23:31

Hello,
the alcohol added to the water plays the role of antifreeze, but it is also a fuel, with a reactor in the experimental engine tests
I also had a warm engine to operate with a 40% water alcohol mixture, provided you have 99% alcohol
but it is a little limited to 30% it works on all diets with little loss, I do not think that alcohol is more harmful to health than gasoline mixed with benzole as it sells us commercially.

Andre
0 x
Asgard bone tyr
My R21 Pantone on TF1 :)
My R21 Pantone on TF1 :)

by Asgard bone tyr » 14/12/05, 17:41

has anyone successfully produced electrolysis?
In pico ampere 10power -12?
This is the problem of electrolysis, too much electricity consumption, hence the low efficiency. NO ???
0 x