Saving money while serving nature

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
ness1306
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Saving money while serving nature

by ness1306 » 24/01/12, 11:41

: Mrgreen: You are ecological and you want to save on your fuel budget (gasoline), so do not hesitate !! Make or install yourself an automatic ethanol kit. Less 40% CO2, less 50% at the pump and your kit profitable in 4 full .... [url = PUB [/ url]: Idea:[/ Url]

Moderation of 25/01/2012: subject locked
Advertising not allowed
Voluntarily wrong information for trading
No technical approach to the system
Capt_Maloche
0 x
bleusideral
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Re: SAVING WHILE PRESERVING NATURE

by bleusideral » 24/01/12, 13:01

ness1306 wrote:: mrgreen: You are ecological and you want to save on your fuel budget (gasoline), so do not hesitate !! Make or install yourself an ethanol kit

the manufacture of ethanol, ecological, are you sure?
0 x
A gesture more econological econological a gesture and it is the planet that will suffer more!
stipe
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by stipe » 24/01/12, 13:02

I WONDER IF ON THIS SITE THERE IS NOT A CHARTER THAT DEFINES HOW TO POST ITS PUB CORRECTLY ...
Aside from that hello and welcome to the site with your miracle product : Lol:
Personally, I save money and I protect the environment by leaving my car in the garage every day while going to my job 40 km from my home ....

Edit: ah bah if there is a charter with rules:
https://www.econologie.com/forums/regles-des ... t2194.html

By searching well, in the title no whole word in capital letters, and advertising is not welcome lol
0 x
"the goal of every life is to end" !.
ness1306
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Re: SAVING WHILE PRESERVING NATURE

by ness1306 » 24/01/12, 13:18

bleusideral wrote:
ness1306 wrote:: mrgreen: You are ecological and you want to save on your fuel budget (gasoline), so do not hesitate !! Make or install yourself an ethanol kit

the manufacture of ethanol, ecological, are you sure?

Hello, it seems that nowadays nothing is really green unless living in a desert island and still, in all faith, using the most ecological of fuels which is ethanol made in France from beets is make one more gesture .... : Mrgreen: and to answer "stipe" thank you but I try to earn my living as I can but I prefer to take my car to go to work more than fifty kms away and I do my best not to do as 90% is To say to polute with diesel. Long live ethanol to taste it is to adopt it.
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 24/01/12, 14:50

Food-based organic fuels are perfect for starving the rest of the world by eliminating food crops on arable land, with a low CO2 gain.

This will only be valid when these fuels are synthesized with vegetable waste, herbs, algae, on non-cultivable or even deserted land (perfectly possible and already functional) and not with food.

In addition Christophe seems very busy not to stop this free infiltrated advertisement on his site.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 24/01/12, 17:41

Exactly: yes, and moreover according to our chemist, Beware of mixtures with ethanol, which can shoot you all your seals and hoses in contact with the fuel as surely as you fuse any plastic with thinner - even on new vehicles -, when they were not designed to withstand its strong "solvent" power (... or something ...)

In 1 month your vehicle can be scrapped ...! : Mrgreen: (If too expensive to repair ...)
Last edited by Obamot the 24 / 01 / 12, 17: 44, 1 edited once.
0 x
ness1306
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by ness1306 » 24/01/12, 17:42

stipe wrote:I WONDER IF ON THIS SITE THERE IS NOT A CHARTER THAT DEFINES HOW TO POST ITS PUB CORRECTLY ...
Aside from that hello and welcome to the site with your miracle product : Lol:
Personally, I save money and I protect the environment by leaving my car in the garage every day while going to my job 40 km from my home ....

Edit: ah bah if there is a charter with rules:
https://www.econologie.com/forums/regles-des ... t2194.html

By searching well, in the title no whole word in capital letters, and advertising is not welcome lol

When you create a topic. The subject title must not contain words entirely in CAPITAL LETTERS
0 x
ness1306
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

We are in 2012 ......... and not in 1950

by ness1306 » 24/01/12, 17:55

Obamot wrote:Exactly: yes, and moreover according to our chemist, ethanol blunder, which can shoot you all your seals and hoses in contact with the fuel - even on new vehicles -, when they were not designed to resist its strong "solvent" power (... or something .. .)

In 1 month your vehicle can be scrapped ...! : Mrgreen: (If too expensive to repair ...)

: Mrgreen: what you say it was true before 1990 and again in France..since all vehicles support without any problems ethanol (new hoses etc ...) and besides know that the SP95 already contains 10% ethanol and that me on my Megane 2 I drive for 4 years with 95% ethanol and this thanks to an automatic ethanol kit as in Brazil where 40% of the car fleet is equipped with these kits on European and American cars. : Lol:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 24/01/12, 17:56

At all, because:

ness1306, taken from his ad wrote:The use of E85 super ethanol and ethanol kits is authorized
in France since January 16, 2011. All the details HERE

The ethanol kit allows petrol vehicles to run on
bioethanol E85 at € 0,80 / l

Importer and distributor of ethanol kits brand ALCOFLEX and MAXFLEX Customizable on all recent vehicles with multi-point or single-point electronic injection

It is not because it is "authorized" and or "adaptable», That it will not shoot the engine seals!

In addition, you omit to say that some latest generation vehicles would be even more fragile (especially at Nissan, which is the same group as Renault, therefore: about false limits!)
Last edited by Obamot the 24 / 01 / 12, 18: 08, 2 edited once.
0 x
ness1306
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

again we are no longer in 80 but in 2011

by ness1306 » 24/01/12, 18:04

Obamot wrote:No matter what, you don't have to reproduce the said message; D

ness1306, taken from his ad wrote:The use of E85 super ethanol and ethanol kits is authorized
in France since January 16, 2011. All the details HERE

The ethanol kit allows petrol vehicles to run on
bioethanol E85 at € 0,80 / l

Importer and distributor of ethanol kits brand ALCOFLEX and MAXFLEX Customizable on all recent vehicles with multi-point or single-point electronic injection

It is not because it is "authorized" and or "adaptable», That it will not shoot the engine seals!

slt, do you think the owners of Porsch cayenne and other very expensive cars would have fun having automatic kits installed by Bosch garages Specialized in injection if there was any risk ?? Wake up we are 2012 : Mrgreen:
0 x