Return circuit to tank

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
DAN34
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by DAN34 » 06/11/05, 10:45

Hello,
I would like to know if it is possible on a diesel engine to connect the circuit with a T before the diesel filter.
This would have the mixture gasoil + vegetable oil at a much higher temperature than when it comes directly from the tank and thus to make it more fluid especially in winter.

Is there a risk for the injection pump, should I change the settings of this one?

Goods.
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 12/11/05, 05:14

Hello
Reply to Dan34
See how the filter Jetta model 92-95 return is close to the diesel filter there is a kind of valve with the return to resevoir it favors the filter to suck the return so only a small part returns to the tank, (The piece costs 45 $ at WV)
If you put a fuel heater on the input line it will not be long until it heats the filter,
In our very cold area with the old system or all the return was done in the resevoir, when we install a heater it makes condensation and water in the resvoir, Before this principle the other method was to roll by trés very cold a tank filled with 1 / 4. When it is 25 we do not think to heat the reevoir, nothing but the internal chaffrette for the cabin eats all the heat of the engine.

Andre
0 x

Back to "Special motors, patents, fuel consumption reduction"