Stainless steel nozzle for vegetable oil burner

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
the boulle
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Stainless steel nozzle for vegetable oil burner

by the boulle » 25/07/11, 22:08

Hello

I post you my last photos concerning a stainless steel nozzle with double circulation which makes it possible to eliminate the condensate, and not to have any more any deposit of oil in the boiler.
In addition with this nozzle there is almost no smell of fried outside!

with this nozzle it is possible to mount a bab on a boiler whose hearth does not exceed 40cm deep.

From the flange to the end sheet, the nozzle measures 30cm

the result

the internal stainless steel tube

0 x
manoria68
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by manoria68 » 26/07/11, 12:57

Hi, nice job.

But I don't think your nozzle will last more than a season.
The future will tell.

On the other hand, I advise you to make a small test. Drill a hole in the middle of the nozzle rodent, and insert a 6mm OD pipe for example (copper) and blow air into the center of your nozzle. You will see, it will do the same thing as if you blew on embers.

you understand ?

The circulation would then be faster and your nozzle would last longer.

As for me, I started my burner again.
I was not satisfied with my work (the red burner).
0 x
Manoria 68, fried researcher, technician of its oil mill
the boulle
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by the boulle » 27/07/11, 09:43

Hello!

it is a stainless steel nozzle, so in theory its should not be a problem in time, finally we will see ... even if every year you have to change the central tube, given the quality of flame I vote for!

I was told the same thing for my nozzle 3 years ago, a reduction in chimney flue to 5/10 mm thick, and it is still there! good a bit nibbled at the end but it would be another 3 years without problem!

I would give a photo because my boiler which was very dirty, (black deposit inside) is in the process of being cleaned all by itself! it's like snow inside that comes off on its own!
it's funny when you look at the flame it looks a bit like a hob flame, blue at the base with the yellow flame tip ... strange no!

your red burner does not satisfy you ??? we will have to get to work before this winter!
:P

to be continued
0 x

Back to "Special motors, patents, fuel consumption reduction"