A revolutionary KWB boiler ... with excrement!

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
phil12
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

A revolutionary KWB boiler ... with excrement!

by phil12 » 01/04/11, 10:10

Hello,
The operation is simple: use the excrements of the inhabitants of a house to create energy which, transformed into heat, makes it possible to support the conventional gas boiler. "As a result, gas is much less used and energy savings are significant" underlines Walter Humlet, CEO of KVB, a company based a few kilometers north of Graz.

All you have to do is connect the toilet drain to the boiler to immediately take advantage of this free energy. The boiler itself grinds the material, dries it and compresses it in the form of perfectly combustible pebbles. "Wherever our boiler has been installed, the results are impressive. Especially in large families," says Walter Humlet. "We can even achieve an even greater energy saving of 5% by adopting a diet rich in fiber." Be careful, however, Walter Humlet admits half-heartedly that the coefficient of performance of his creation seems to drop during periods of gastroenteritis. One more reason to wash your hands well in winter.
The commercialization of the boiler will end 2011 by KVB Austria.
0 x
Sustainable energy consulting for construction
http://www.philippeservices.net/
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/04/11, 10:24

It's not KWB? : Mrgreen:

I found the 1er I believe
0 x
phil12
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by phil12 » 01/04/11, 10:56

No, it's KVB this one! : Cheesy:
0 x
Sustainable energy consulting for construction
http://www.philippeservices.net/
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/04/11, 11:08

Ah thin, but you're on it's not KKB? : Cheesy:

Thin I changed the title for nothing, KWB might not like ... well ...
0 x
lv13r
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by lv13r » 01/04/11, 11:10

it seems that several fishmongers are equipped from today : Mrgreen:
it is excrement well environment it : Cheesy:
LV13R
0 x
ggdorm
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by ggdorm » 01/04/11, 11:12

I have a question, is not the energy expended to crush and dry the excrement greater than that removed from the process?
0 x
ggdorm
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by ggdorm » 01/04/11, 11:13

Oops I did not pay attention to the date of today I have the impression
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 01/04/11, 14:07

Not an April fool because it is perfectly possible by recovering the heat of drying by recondensation of the water vapor before or after combustion.
I do not understand that we do not do this type of automatic pre-drying boiler without losses, instead of saying that wet wood burns badly, because we do not recover heat from water vapor.

We recover roughly the energy spent by the human body to live 100W 200W per capita approximately in a simplistic evaluation !!
or 4KWh per kilo of dry excrement !!! (like dry wood)
Very good for a house with very low consumption.
The well-designed crusher spends much less energy.

This boiler must effectively burn both wet wood and therefore is very interesting for all raw vegetable matter, herbs instead of polluting by outdoor fires !!!!!!
Un Internet link on the boilers that effectively burn everything that is very wet would be useful, instead of bursting to put water in the fuel!
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 01/04/11, 17:08

dedeleco wrote:perfectly possible by recovering the heat of drying by recondensation of water vapor

The problem is that by pulling the flush, the mixture is really very, very wet ...
See also: http://forums.futura-sciences.com/habit ... naire.html
See you next year, same date, to see how the product has evolved ...
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 01/04/11, 17:32

In fact the wind does it with the effect foen !!
And the dry toilet is less humid!

By recondensing the evaporated vapors by heating to 40 ° C, to dry what is full of water, no energy is lost.
This scientific fact is often ignored and used very little in the dryers, which is a waste and a significant saving of energy possible, if the boilers are well designed with efficient pre-drying with recondensation.

In fact the wind does it spontaneously with the foehn effect that recovers the drying energy of the air !!!!
Here the mixture is really very, very wet on one side of the mountain and very very dry on the other (causes the strongest deserts on earth!)

http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Effet_de_foehn

See you next year, same date, to see how the product has evolved ...

Certain, the product will have had time to dry thoroughly in the sun in one year, and it will be perfect to burn, like dog poop on the sidewalks !!
Last edited by dedeleco the 01 / 04 / 11, 17: 38, 1 edited once.
0 x