The magnets ...

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
Dearcham
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Dearcham » 18/02/04, 21:44

Well then please, do not jump at my throat.

I saw on some sites that placing magnets before admission allowed to orient the constituents of gasoline and somehow to homogenize which had the effect of increasing yields (he has even spoken about it on m6 shop, if that's not the reference : Lol:)

We even have a link in the discussions blabla: see a post moved

Do you think that it can still enrich the yields of a Pantone or that, on the contrary, it risks demagnetizing the central bar?

Quid?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 18/02/04, 22:42

My answer on the previous post on this subject is yet clear I guess: magnet = 5% max.
Knowing that the weather conditions can affect up to 20% on consumption ... these 5% do not want to say anything too much.

For Pantone boosting, to check but in my opinion not much to expect from continuous field ... against the alternative fields is another story ...:)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 18/02/04, 22:45

0 x
Dearcham
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Dearcham » 22/04/04, 01:00

ok, I continue the thread here since finally it does not have much to do with the Geet

Legibly the test was done by a TV show on 2 products and the gains for the best are of the order of 30%
According to them, more the car is greedy better it works but the test was done on only one tuture;) (a 4X4)

the video ; it's over there! . (in the video section)
0 x
Bibiphoque
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Bibiphoque » 23/04/04, 08:49

:P
Hello,
It seems to me that more and more, the magnetism would have to do with considerable gains for a lot of chemical processes ... it's to follow so :)

It would be necessary to make tests with very powerful magnets like neodymium
: Rolleyes:
A+
0 x
This is not because we always said that it is impossible that we should not try :)
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/04/04, 14:28

Dearcham wrote:ok, I continue the thread here since finally it does not have much to do with the Geet

Legibly the test was done by a TV show on 2 products and the gains for the best are of the order of 30%
According to them, more the car is greedy better it works but the test was done on only one tuture;) (a 4X4)

the video ; it's over there! . (in the video section)

30% lifting the foot yes !!
mdr
5% effective max.

kils pass on a test bench and I will bow!

If that would work any carrier would be equipped (profitable in less than 15 days seen conso trucks)

I'm really disgusted that TV is interested in such scams and ignores real solutions ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/04/04, 14:29

Bibiphoque wrote::P
Hello,
It seems to me that more and more, the magnetism would have to do with considerable gains for a lot of chemical processes ... it's to follow so :)

It would be necessary to make tests with very powerful magnets like neodymium
: Rolleyes:
A+

YES YES YES !

perso I read a testimony of an experimenter varying the regime of a small engine by simply putting an electromagnet around the intake pipe .... and playing on the frequencies!

experience to redo!
0 x
Dearcham
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Dearcham » 25/04/04, 19:15

If that would work any carrier would be equipped (profitable in less than 15 days seen conso trucks)

Rôo the ugly argument, we could say the same about geet, water doping or anything else ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/04/04, 20:59

yes, it is an easy argument but it is valid because the simplicity of the magnets and the mounting cost of the magnets is not comparable to that of the water doping .... and then pkoi it does not show curves on test bench? they must have the means given the prices at which they sell simple magnets "plasticized" ...
0 x
Misterloxo
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Misterloxo » 25/04/04, 21:09

Question maybe stupid, but I ask it anyway:

Could it not be possible to use the alternator (use the current before it is straightened) to create an alternating magnetic field around the pipe that brings the fuel just before the injection pump or just before the carburetor?
0 x
Learning disobedience is a long process. It takes a lifetime to reach perfection. "Maurice Rajsfus
To think is to say no. "Alain, philosopher