Mustang Mach 1, lower consumption?

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
subhuman_kreatur
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by subhuman_kreatur » 04/01/11, 15:31

hello, I introduce myself, my name is Henri .. uh ...
more seriously, I'm new to the forum, I have no idea how ... and where I should leave this message ... do I have to present myself?
and ... here, I have a dream, which unfortunately, is opposed to 200% forum as well as my job as an organic gardener -_- ° ... >> it starts well : Lol: ... a mustang mach 1 of 69 ... and ... 31,6l / 100km : Lol: then the first question will be: do you think that I could seriously remedy this concern thanks to various "fuel savers"? knowing that in mechanics I am just able to point the finger in a motor to the battery :| and that despite reading a lot of your subject, I often feel like reading something other than my native language :? ...
PS: right now I'm in 2006 ford focus tdci break for 90ch ... -not to see -... but can I already make some changes on it?
last thing ... all the methods or equipment like the turbulence generator (for example) or almost are not homologated and do it yourself, that's it (history that I know what to expect 8) )?
thank you in advance, good day to everyone !!!
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 04/01/11, 16:52

To put in the subject humor !!!

subhuman_kreatur owns:
a mustang mach 1 of 69 ... and ... 31,6l / 100km

and how many pistons and what a cylinder ????
A solution, turn it on a piston if she wants with a single candle branch!

In any case for Mach 1 is 330m / s or 1188Km / h it is not a big consumption !!
0 x
subhuman_kreatur
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by subhuman_kreatur » 04/01/11, 17:31

so for the cubic capacity ...
Displacement 5766 cm3
Cylinder capacity 720.75 cm3
and it's a v8
Total 16 valves
2 valves per cylinder
Maximum power 294 CV (216.3 kW)
@4800 rpm
Maximum torque 522.0 Nm (53.2 kgm)
bij 3200 rpm
Power rate / weight 181.5 PS / ton
133.49 kW / ton
I have no mach 1 name is clear : Lol: , but, it remains nonetheless (in my opinion) interesting to drive : Mrgreen:
0 x
subhuman_kreatur
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by subhuman_kreatur » 04/01/11, 17:36

dedeleco wrote:To put in the subject humor !!!

subhuman_kreatur owns:

but no, but no, subhuman does not have that, and it will not happen until it is certain that one day the conso will be significantly reduced ...
and...
"subhuman_kreatur
I discover econology "
: Lol:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/01/11, 17:41

Admitting that you have reduced it by a good 30% you will always be at 20L / 100

The only way to have the impression to consume little on this kind of box, it would be to speak in gallons (divide by 3.8) : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

Do not stop 30L / 100 is by pressing well ... because it corresponds to an average power of the order of 100 cv! It's huge on the road! By driving smoothly it must be between 15 and 20L / 100.

You want performance / sensations by consuming little: take a motorcycle ... We are a lot to be bikers on these forums, maybe not by chance! https://www.econologie.com/forums/les-motard ... t1934.html

See what we "can do" (but should not do) with a bike that consumes between 7 and 8L / 100: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIeFLjDEcqA : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
subhuman_kreatur
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by subhuman_kreatur » 04/01/11, 18:12

hehe, not for nothing that my nana and I are passionate about bikes 8) , and, beginning of the license next year to start with a 600 hornet '03 and finish in cb1000r or z750 (although very common) see in SM ... : Cheesy:
just that if we have the means, as it is the favorite car of my punkette (... of me too : Mrgreen: ...) the mach1, it would be nice to have one a day ... as a wedding gift or other = p but with a conso below that one, especially when I see the new rates at the pump : Cry:
who are not going to go about arranging. and on the bike, are there any things you can do?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/01/11, 18:18

If you want to talk about motorcycle here it is:
https://www.econologie.com/forums/les-motard ... t1934.html

Thank you

You already know exactly the bikes you want? Waw ...

What is "SM"? : Cheesy:

For the Mach1, there is not that gasoline that costs: I do not even know the price of the registration card, it must be in 20 Cv tax ... for insurance if you're lucky it will pass in collection ...

And comfort level, there are chances that you have more on a recent bike! : Cheesy:

Very little for me this kind of fund ... of another age. At $ 100 a barrel, their place is in a museum!
0 x
subhuman_kreatur
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by subhuman_kreatur » 04/01/11, 18:28

the SM, it's not that people dressed in leather, vinyl and latex who do the bondage, it's great bikers ... that tell you something? Yes still... : Cheesy:

and then, everything that relates to this car must cost the skin of the rolls ... since it must have almost everything to import and that there is only the piece of collection, in short, the dream : Lol: .
but i don't want to end my life saying to my grandchildren "aaaaaah, you know, papi, he always dreamed of having this car, but he never could ..."
then, I do not dream of becoming an astronaut : Lol: it remains feasible.

and for my focus do you think I could do some editing? because I'm doing 10.000 all 2-3 months these days.

last question, where I post the question like "what can I do to reduce the consumption of such motorcycle?"?
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 04/01/11, 18:33

Given the volume of a cylinder, if not too heavy, it would be nice to run on one or two cylinders, and reduce the consumption of 8 or 4!

My wife in those 70 years, had a small car at 2 pistons and as a candle was unloading itself and was lost, it rolled a little on a single piston, without noticing the change of noise! !!!! (and yet she has the ear more musical than me!)
So it is possible to roll on a piston, and the gray card, could also be divided by 8 ?????????????
0 x
subhuman_kreatur
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by subhuman_kreatur » 04/01/11, 18:40

uh ... how many piston on the tang? 8? 4? I do not know anything V8, what do you mean? : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:
when I said I was a good mechanic, I did not lie : Mrgreen:
0 x

Back to "Special motors, patents, fuel consumption reduction"