DYNA-MAC

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
jelupan
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by jelupan » 08/10/05, 11:38

In my discoveries of unusual mechanics, this small, light and space-saving motor will surely please André !. In the field of aviation, it has the merit of offering high efficiency with less noise and less vibration than current engines. Consumption also seems to be reduced.
The 6 pistons go back and forth between, each, 2 explosion chambers. So there are 2 opposite cylinder heads. Each piston is crossed by a sinusoidal cam on which it exerts its thrust by means of 2 rollers in one direction and in the other alternately.
See: http://www.dynacam.com/Index.htm

Well, I know that Christophe will judge that this subject is not too much in the mind of the forum, but I find that any mechanism that reduces pollution and makes things happen is interesting to report.

The big argument is that this mechanism exists and that it turns on planes and other vehicles near NASA and the American army.
I find that it brings a plus compared to the OX2engine reported in a previous subject. Except maybe in the range of fuels unless I let the information escape me, my English is not terrible! : blink:
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 08/10/05, 17:07

Hello jelupan
Nice little compact engine that will do well in an airplane hood,
besides that of the photos and equipped with a double ignition with 2 magnetos SLICKS aviation the same that I have on my Lycoming engine
I have not read everything you will need to know the specifications: weight, power, RPM
for an airplane maximum 2800 rpm consumption
To approve it in aviation it is very conservative and it is a preserve. The USA has a kind of monopoly in engines and propellers
even most european countries do not produce engines for small aviation it is not because they are not capable, but there is a monopoly of Lycoming and Continental.
In aircraft only for engine oil, full synthetic oil is not approved, I remember not very long ago that multigrade oil
was not allowed, even at the beginning that I stole the only oil allowed was mineral oil, while the cars had been running on it for 20 years.
all this to tell you that in aviation damage it is very very conservative and very careful the moteus c, is the technology of the years 1945, with modern materials.
Andre
0 x
zac

by zac » 08/10/05, 19:06

Hello
well then andré you that is aware of everything; our renault diesel engine approved it has not crossed the Atlantic !!!!
@+
zac
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
Other

by Other » 08/10/05, 19:47

Hello Zac
It is very expensive there in some I saw it only in magazines but I do not believe that it has been built thousands to date, according to the specifications it is an adorable engine one of my friends wanted install this diesel engine in a cessna 180 not approved but the price and exhobitant, it is better to continue with gasoline never it will manage to catch the difference, but the cost of the fuel it was not its big concern it was rather the autonomy that this gave to the machine, although in remote regions there is a problem to supply with diesel or jet A.
Andre
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/10/05, 19:53

Frankly I do not see how a Renault engine from a large series can be more expensive than a Lycoming produced in rather small series and already sold at a very high price ... It must be the laws of capitalism which wants that: do a max of $$$ ...
0 x
Other

by Other » 08/10/05, 20:34

Hello
For me you are not aware of this engine, it was developed by the team that builds the formula 1 we are not talking about a large series auto engine it is very special, in aviation it is special the sprix too, as an example Each segment in my Lycoming engine is worth $ 100 piece there are 3 per piston a piston is worth $ 450, we find the same segments on MACK diesel trucks the sets of 4 segments are worth $ 110 and in addition they are of superior quality, but this is not approved!
In the name of public safety, our legislators can do many things.

A simple ball bearing at the car dealership is sometimes worth 2 to 3 times more expensive than an identical ball bearing buy in a bearing company, that's the business, there are pigeons and legal thieves it is on it makes more taxes to governments, it makes their business, everyone is beautiful everyone good ....

Andre
0 x
The Passing

by The Passing » 08/10/05, 20:53

Andre wrote:[...]

A simple ball bearing at the car dealership is sometimes worth 2 to 3 times more expensive than an identical ball bearing buy in a bearing company, that's the business, there are pigeons and legal thieves it is on it makes more taxes to governments, it makes their business, everyone is beautiful everyone good ....

Andre

For ball bearings, I know the case well, having worked at SKF. It is true that the overall margin between the price of the bearing sold as a spare part and the manufacturing price is enormous :o
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/10/05, 21:03

Andre wrote:For me you are not aware of this engine, it was developed by the team that builds the formula 1 we are not talking about motor of large series auto it is very special,

Yes indeed that I did not know ... it is a curious choice ... Do F1 diesel now?
The Mercedes A-Class engine has also been aircraft ... and it is also very expensive ... yet it is mass production ...
0 x
Jean-Francois
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Jean-Francois » 08/10/05, 22:33

in terms of turnover I know qq thing because I consumed a huge amount with one of my rides at the time (a good hundred a year)

otherwise I remember that one day I had a rear wheel bearing on a Mazda 650ff at the conss and 80ff at transtech (from skf)

veiled voilou :P
0 x
jeff me born with a rod in one hand and a welding station in the other :-)
... ______
... / ______ \
. (00 00 = H =)
..IiI "" "" "" III Vraoummm .. !!!!!

Back to "Special motors, patents, fuel consumption reduction"