pupils in class prepa request contact

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
john73
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by john73 » 26/09/05, 20:07

Hello everybody
We are two students in 2nde preparatory school year in Savoy (73) (high school monge) and for our subject of study (TIPE) this year we chose the PMC-Pantone.

For lack of time we can not build it.
For our study we must focus on a point more specific than the entire system itself what would be a folly for us (lack of time and especially knowledge).

We are therefore looking for anyone in the Rhone Alpes region who has set up the system and more, in order to be able to correctly increase our overall and finer knowledge of the system, (and perhaps perform
measures and records thereafter). Thus we hope to be able to define the precise direction and purpose of our study.
We can move throughout the Rhone Alpes region.

<_
0 x
skyfish
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by skyfish » 27/09/05, 08:57

hi John, I haven't put on any pants yet, but I'm going to Mérindol next Saturday to see what's going on there; + I just bought a 4X4 with large 2.8l diesel already well advanced in age and km; it will turn to oil soon and will study the possibility of adding a pantone to it, for experimentation.
In the absence of something else, I am willing to consider moving forward with you.
Keep me informed.
to +
Luc
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/09/05, 12:29

I think there is all the documentation necessary for your work on the site ....
0 x
john73
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by john73 » 27/09/05, 16:44

skyfish wrote:hi John, I haven't put on any pants yet, but I'm going to Mérindol next Saturday to see what's going on there; + I just bought a 4X4 with large 2.8l diesel already well advanced in age and km; it will turn to oil soon and will study the possibility of adding a pantone to it, for experimentation.
In the absence of something else, I am willing to consider moving forward with you.
Keep me informed.
to +
Luc

> Luc thank you for your proposal, keep us informed of your pantone experimentation because it would be interesting to have a different and more eye on the creation of the system and its experimentation knowing that we will not have time to set up the system ourselves.
0 x
john73
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by john73 » 27/09/05, 16:45

it's true I was not very explicit (even not even real) dsl.
More specifically, I would like to meet people who have mounted the system and still have it in operation in order to have access to a real system (because to recreate the system is not imaginable), to be able to perform certain physical measurements on it; which would be interesting for us (to add to our study).
0 x
rezut
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by rezut » 28/09/05, 11:15

hello john73

I'm in the Saône et Loire region and if you need a photo or info on my editing (aut9 on http://perso.wanadoo.fr/quanthommesuite/Re...lPMCPantone.htm ) I'm Ok
to see it on site it is to be discussed if no media and if anonymity to be preserved

for skyfish
merindol is far away but in the pages (http://perso.wanadoo.fr/quanthommesuite ... antone.htm)
you will find more realizations of spad and copy of spad much better and much easier to realize because to weld the one or the three u for reactors must be a sacred champion of welding to avoid leakage (see tr23)
other solution exists to avoid this problem
0 x
skyfish
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by skyfish » 28/09/05, 17:20

thank you rezut, I spent a lot of time studying the question on the web and especially on the pages that you post; I go to Mérindol more to benefit from their experience than to discover their "product". We often learn "live" things that are not on any review. But it is certain that other solutions than theirs exist.
anonymity, you say? I respect him and will respect him if we had to meet, but frankly you think you have something to blame you for today to simply want to move the world towards another direction?
to +
: Ph34r:
0 x
rezut
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by rezut » 29/09/05, 13:12

hello skyfish

anonymity is not for you (the members of ecology) but rather to avoid having journalists who for the most part think more of their image than doing a report worthy of the name without attributing merit to designer of the project and not to Pantone and to the experimenters that we are and I don't want to be disturbed at any time
it must be mounted certainly but not to anyone there is enough example for now
I am content to roll a little less dirty and to make certain profit by making assemblies on tractors or others in exchange for other services
the main being that the media are starting to talk about it (again this morning on the 2) so that the maximum number of people can be interested in it and do the same on their side because the more we will be and the better the planet will be
rezut
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/09/05, 13:31

anonymity is not for you (ecology members)

anonymity discredits the process ... in + it's not very courageous on the part of the people concerned. Personally I never hid for real name but I don't know where I would be today if I had done it ...

the main one being that the media are starting to talk about it (again this morning on 2)

Is that so ? I'm not at all aware ... Is it on pantone?
0 x
rezut
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by rezut » 29/09/05, 14:07

anonymity discredits the process ... in + it's not very courageous on the part of the people concerned. Personally I never hid for real name but I don't know where I would be today if I had done it ...

as i said i don't want to be em ... by journalists but people interested in copying the system are welcome;)

Is that so ? I'm not at all aware ... Is it on pantone?

I don't know if they gave the name pantone I didn't see it but it's one of my work colleagues who knows that I installed this system on my car who told me about it was on the 2nd the morning newspaper at around 7 am they were talking about vapors and reduced consumption I don't know more
0 x

Go back to "Water injection in heat engines: information and explanations"