Pantone

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
chris
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by chris » 14/09/05, 22:39

Have you ever seen a PMC-GEET Pantone system on a scooter, do you have contact details of an inventor or thank you photos in advance.
0 x
Rantamplan
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Rantamplan » 22/09/05, 22:13

Hi Chris,
I also have the project to install on a 125 or 250 4Temps scooter.
I am neophite on the pentome but not in technique (it is my job)
In my opinion it is necessary to understand the maximum of problems before this launch.
And for that forum looks good.

If you want, we can share our info and ideas.

I already have a proposal for the modification of the engine fuel.

For the rest I try to understand to take the right direction.

For the moment the solutions which seem interesting to us for our project are:

- modification of the carburetor to allow good suction in the reactor, variable richness, good cold start on petrol (see subject feeding the pentone reactor with small carburetor)
- good thermal insulation around the reactor because on a small engine the calories ejected must be well used for the reasteur. Under these conditions, a rod length between 200 mm and 250 should suffice. It also depends on the gas outlet temperature of your engine. To measure. Rod diameter 10 mm DIAM reactor core cylinder 12 MM
- low roughness of the reactor tube and cylinder. For the rod I have my little idea on the shock absorber rod.
- profiled shape of the rod at the inlet and outlet of the reactor
- minimum distance between the reactor and the engine exhaust outlet and everything well thermally insulated.
- feeding of the reactor by a small carburetor of model making or chainsaw or rotofil or others (Our dear André advised me 3 mm or even less for the size of the venturi of the carburetor)
But I'm thinking about a bubbler too.
- fuel supply at the start and mixed fuel / water if it does not work too badly

Here is my purely theoretical orientation for a 4T scout engine because as I told you I am neophite pentone

attached all the diagrams that I made to better visualize the whole
PS: pay attention to the thermostat on the exhaust gases to control the length of the reactor as a function of the gas temperature. It’s an idea like that, I don’t know if it’s of great interest except to optimize the loss of fuel in the reactor.

:D

Rantanplan
0 x
chris
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by chris » 22/09/05, 23:17

Thank you Ramtamplan I will study all this very soon soon on the forum Thank you
0 x