Kit Gillier Pantone e-copra in Turbo M6 tomorrow

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
Christophe

Kit Gillier Pantone e-copra in Turbo M6 tomorrow

by Christophe » 30/01/09, 12:42

A priori the report made in October 2008 for Turbo on M6 about water injection kits eCopra will be released tomorrow.

In the meantime, here is already a "video report of the shooting of the Turbo report"

I remind you that the ecopra kit is, to my knowledge, the only road kit that has been officially recognized by insurance: https://www.econologie.com/forums/assurance- ... t6801.html

ps: We don't have M6 if M6 Replay does not work with Belgian IPs. If kk1 could recover the broadcast in stream and send it to me or put it on EconoTV or youtube? Thank you.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/02/09, 13:47

I confirm the broadcast by cons I could not see it (obviously).

KK1 watched?
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 01/02/09, 14:48

hi, here are 2 links:
http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=ML7gaPF6PPg
http://www.turbo.fr/videos-voiture/2750 ... -auto.html

The second is from the M6 ​​Turbo show: Honda Insight; Ecopra.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/02/09, 15:02

Ah cool I have access to the Turbo video!

The new Insight looks a lot like the Clarity: https://www.econologie.com/honda-fcx-cla ... -3910.html
here is a complete and interesting press kit:
https://www.econologie.com/honda-fcx-cla ... -4027.html

ps: the 1st link is the same as in my 1st message : Mrgreen:
Last edited by Christophe the 01 / 02 / 09, 16: 09, 1 edited once.
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 01/02/09, 15:24

I listened, you will not like it :|

The analysis is very light, without much detail ... It is certain that if they put a glass of water for a 100 CV tractor at full load, there will be no detectable deviation.

The tone of the report is mocking.

They did not measure the pollution. Just show the black smoking tractor ... :?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/02/09, 15:27

It still loads ...

Well, that doesn't surprise me, the Copra warned me that it was "average" and it is a "classic" analysis on the part of dream sellers: we know for whom they "ride" ...
0 x
abyssin3
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by abyssin3 » 01/02/09, 15:34

I just saw him. They do not have the title of "moron of the week", anyway ... But the conclusion quickly decided is:
Ecopra, it doesn't work!
Same power, same consumption.
I would not be surprised if it was an unhappy customer who put his tractor on the bench. I had discussed it once with a farmer. He told me that the results were a bit random from one machine to another. Which doesn't mean it doesn't work, but it's a bit of a lottery, and I doubt they'll guarantee results.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/02/09, 15:50

abyssin3 wrote:He told me that the results were a bit random from one machine to another. Which doesn't mean it doesn't work, but it's a bit of a lottery, and I doubt they'll guarantee results.

Two main parameters condition the operation in reduction of consumption (or not) of a water doping assembly, but it is surely a little too intellectual as a reflection for basic journalists (sorry to be slanderer but it is a fact):

a) the type of regulator of the injection pump: it must be a full speed (usually the case on tractors) so that it regulates the quantity injected.

b) engine load and especially the load / torque variations: below a certain load, therefore a combustion temperature: the results are zero, the water does nothing!

In all cases there is a gain on polluting emissions ...

For me it is therefore clear and "normal" that there are no results on a test bench when the same tractor has results in a field: no load variation (it is during variations that the T ° chamber temperature is the highest and therefore the water effect the most important) and the load stabilized at a generally low level: no bench tester dares to load at 110% to bring the engine to its knees ...

However, this is where the results are exceptional (70% reduction in consumption): a farmer generally works at high load (high load = time saving) but above all with lots of load variations which explain the gain!

And don't tell me that the engine manufacturers don't know it !! : Evil:

We already talked about it: https://www.econologie.com/forums/dopage-pas ... t4099.html
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/02/09, 17:03

Having seen the report ... the processing of the info is ridiculous on the verge of intoxication. The journalist's tone is laughable: it looks like he's talking to 14-year-old interlocutors ... Hey you're not at Star Ac!

The test bench is worth nothing for another reason it would have been necessary to test a tractor 100% original in the same state of wear and functioning: the water having already scoured the engine!

What about pollution? Obviously, once again, we forget it voluntarily because it is in favor of water injection ... it would be a task for manufacturers and their particle filters ...

Meanwhile ecopra kits continue to sell and no remedy is in short to my knowledge ...

So the blahs of careerist journalists who are afraid of upsetting "breaking the system" is of little value ...

Last edited by Christophe the 01 / 02 / 09, 22: 22, 1 edited once.
0 x
camel1
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by camel1 » 01/02/09, 18:42

Hi guys !

You do not break the core with these assholes, we will soon get everyone to agree! : Cheesy:

A ++

Michel
0 x
We were on the brink, but we made a big step forward ...