Pantone in winter?

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
V8vert
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Pantone in winter?

by V8vert » 27/03/08, 18:52

I am new to this forum...

I hope to be in the right place for the subject of my post, but I thank in advance all those who can help me :D

For some time now I have been browsing what has been said, described and dissected in the hundreds of pages concerning the pantone. I admit that I haven't yet managed to read everything, but I can't really find answers to some question that I thought was very simple!

I want to start installing a pantone system for a friend's motorized camper. This vehicle is equipped with a large 8 cubic inch V440 ... Since we are in Quebec and winter lasts a long time, my biggest question is if I can operate this system in winter!

So here are my questions:

- I have read that you can put up to 75% water in petrol, others say less than that ... What is the real measure that may be possible in winter?

- When filling up, do you add water and petrol directly to the same petrol tank?

- I also read that there may possibly be problems with freezing in the reactor, true or false?

- Would a completely hydrogen system like that of Meyer be better suited to winter?

I am a good mechanic and handyman, but I know nothing about chemistry! I may have other questions about gases, but I will wait for your answers before continuing further ... : Idea:

Thank you all and to Christophe who helped me with my registration problem! : Cheesy:
0 x