Opel Astra Fashion TDI 2002 Pantonisation Project

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
Peroxide
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Opel Astra Fashion TDI 2002 Pantonisation Project

by Peroxide » 23/02/08, 13:24

Here,
Hello everyone, I am a young person (27 years old) happy to enter this community of ecological and economical experimenters. : Cheesy:

I just bought my first car: an opel astra Fashion TDI 2002 98000Km.
It is a car which already consumes "little" for the normal range of our fellow citizens and which pollutes little (green badge) but I would like to push these performances to their climax by paying as little as possible.

I discovered Pantone in the year 2000, and only returned to the Quanthomme site recently.

I am thrilled with this almost new car and although I would like to introduce Pantone (to whom I "advertise" daily) other than by giving the name, or even an internet link, I would like to install the system without destroying my car (I'm not rich: I've been saving for 10 years!).

On the quanthomme website, there is a guy who tried the Ereica system. ((http://quanthomme.free.fr/qhsuite/aut31peug306.htm)

I would like to make a Pantone-Ereica hybrid in order to heat the air as much as possible to put the maximum amount of vapor in it before entering the reactor.
I would also like (logical and like everyone else) to have the most efficient system possible.

But several problems / questions arise for me:

1) If I have been a handyman from a very young age (my first drill at 6 years old ^^) I have never got into engine prep.
Should I leave an air inlet with the turbo and mix it with the pantone-E inlet (which does not seem good to me because the PE inlet will be cooled so there is a significant risk of condensation) or can the turbo support important temperatures and in this case I can put it in series with the PE System?

2) Despite my research on magnetization I was surprised not to have found the answer to this question:
Magnetization occurs naturally with the Earth's magnetic field in the first 30 minutes.
Has anyone tried to install a live coil around the reactor? Not only would we have a more powerful field but in addition we could overcome that of the earth (provided that we respect the direction of the current and winding of the turns).

3) Regarding vaporization, two types of heating exist. By diversion from the LDR, and by escape.
I want to make a 3-chamber system:
- the first and most important: the filter tank.
The gases that circulate there are the exhaust gases themselves. But after going through the long Ereica heat exchanger, they should be cold. The goal is to filter the first gases when starting the car when the system is not yet hot enough and recover the unburnt by dissolving in
water (and inject them back into the engine of course).
- the second: preheating chamber, of modest size in order to be heated quickly by the ldr.
- the third: vaporization chamber, very small, and there I hesitate, either in a bubbler with the heated gases of Ereica (which seems to me the simplest) or in a pan heated by the exhaust gases. the ldr having previously heated the water to around 100 °, it should produce a lot of steam.

To be sure that no water in droplets is admitted into the reactor, I want to make a "preheating" chamber where they would have time to vaporize in the hot air of ereica (for example, a tube large diameter, heated by the exhaust gases coming out of pantone, filled with steel wool -for heat transmission-)

Here. Can you enlighten me / tell me what you think about it?
If you wish, I can make a diagram (next time) to show what I think I will achieve.
The thank you box
0 x
"The error is human, the disadvantage is that in terms of explosives it is also fatal" AldébaranV10
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 23/02/08, 16:12

Hello

I would like to install the system without destroying my car (I'm not wealthy: I've been saving for 10 years!).

To be well honored with you it is an ambitious project on your first vehicle and considering the number of new innovations that you want to bring there are many uncertainties when the results
and probably a lot of correction and fine-tuning.

Just send hot air, we have very few feedback on this principle, and I can not tell you about this way of doing things, I know that when my system is empty of water I pick it up by driving ( that means something)

Such an installation is not easily reversible, unless you buy another exhaust pipe. Once asked, you have just boarded the machine and you will have to devote a little time to it for tests and measurements and that you support the shelves of those around you, unless you do like me I speak very little around me, only people interested (just on the forum)

Look at the system of the guys from Vitry, that of Michel who are tried and tested systems, simpler to realize if you are not far from these people you can go on site to check, the performance, and you know what you are up to wait ..
Nothing worse than a guy who does a montage that does not work according to these expectations, very few DIY enthusiasts can afford a long experimention and with many changes, the forum it is a bit the result of all our mistakes and our good luck ..
Far be it from me that you think I am trying to discourage you, but certain details must be clarified.

Forget the earth magnetism and all these stories that surround the system, it works in any position with non-magnetic materials.
Do not take everything you read on the net for cash, there are good things and others more eccentric. It already begins with Panton himself when he enters into a mystical discourse, we get lost in reality, there is nothing mysterious in this system.
just some things not explained yet, it will come one day

Andre
0 x
Peroxide
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Peroxide » 24/02/08, 14:11

It is indeed an ambitious project, especially since most of the retrofitting I have seen is done on old vehicles. But applied to a recent car it would be a good publicity stunt.

That's why I'm glad I found a forum to be able to ask questions. Because a site that presents the operation and images or results is not enough.
And then I also like to dialogue. It allows to have another point of view of the problems to see ideas of improvement. In short the purpose of a forum what! : Cheesy:

I am ready to buy another exhaust line if necessary. And I have a master's degree in genetics (nothing to do with DIY, of course, nor with my poor current job), but my main goal was to become a researcher. I am very patient, and no idea is far-fetched to me.
Maybe the difference with "normal" researchers is that I am willing to question what I know.
Finally, the taunts, that doesn't affect me at all. Sometimes I even laugh with them. I know it works and there are many testimonials here. Only my faculties to recreate this system can then be considered laughable.
I must admit, however, that all those I have spoken to do not seem skeptical, but are far from being members of a group of experimenters.

As for me, I was just hoping for more return on the hot air to avoid gunning my turbo.
Regarding magnetism, I know that it is advisable to forget it, and I had almost done it before I came across it.
the pantone reactor ionizes or perhaps charges the elements which leave in the engine. It would be interesting to see what gives the two coupled systems. And then it's still surprising that no one tried to amplify the magnetic phenomenon.
So I will do the tests myself for the coil. In addition, when running, there is a big advantage is that by cutting the current, we cut the phenomenon of magnetism so we can see the difference during use.
On the other hand, I would ask the question more directly: is my turbo likely to be damaged by hot air?
I think I would need it because since the length of the air intake duct will be longer, there will be increased friction. So from this point of view I think I'm losing efficiency.
I've had my car for a week, and I don't have any materials yet (I have the tools though) so I'm in no rush. In addition, I have the roommate's car when mine is still.
Can you give me a link to the systems you mentioned? There is so much achievement (and I must admit that if it is on this forum I haven't looked for it yet but I'm going to get started right away)

Thanks for your quick response (I didn't feel like I would have to wait months on a forum dead!)

But.
0 x
"The error is human, the disadvantage is that in terms of explosives it is also fatal" AldébaranV10
Flytox

by Flytox » 24/02/08, 14:59

Hello Peroxide

Peroxide wrote:Regarding magnetism, I know that it is advisable to forget it, and I had almost done it before I came across it.

It seems that this thing produces much more controversy than fuel economy. The electric charge produced as they say remains to be demonstrated, however the electric charge of steam is at the center of the debates of this forum. It is a phenomenon felt to be one of the main keys to understanding the results of the Gillier Pantome.

https://www.econologie.com/forums/theorie-un ... 01-30.html
http://quanthomme.free.fr/qhsuite/elect ... eureau.htm
www.econologie.com/forums/explications-credibles-du-dopage-al-eau-important-t2917-20.html
There are many other links, I didn't necessarily put the best and most representative.

For your turbo, I know that it does not like to receive liquid water on the blades very long. If you modify the entry conditions a lot (high temperature) you may be going out of the area of ​​use (pumping = breakage). You're lucky, certain forum have already experimented with turbos.

A+
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132