Doping with water on 2 time

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
abyssin3
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Doping with water on 2 time

by abyssin3 » 18/02/08, 14:45

After a brief search, I realize that the number of 2-stroke doped with water is not huge. By 2 times I mean vehicles other than mowers. Is there anyone who would have tried on a mob or something like it? (It seems to me that PITMIX had tried without results)
And if so, is the economy important? ditto for motor fishing, pollution?
Doping with water is generally more difficult on gasoline, but with 2 strokes (which pollute ...) it could be more interesting.

If someone has feedback ...
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 18/02/08, 22:44

Hello Abyssin3

I have this project in my boxes for 1 year, but I don't have time in addition to my car ... There is a notorious difficulty, if the intake gases and the steam pass through the low engine, they have direct access to the crankshaft, its bearings and the connecting rod needles.

The life of the bearings is very short when they take even a little water. Those who have made Kart in the rain should know that .... : Mrgreen:

It seems to me that the steam must not come from the bottom engine, can be directly at the level of a specialized transfer?
A+
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132