Gillier-Pantone GP system: official name of the water doping!

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
Christophe

Gillier-Pantone GP system: official name of the water doping!

by Christophe » 12/11/07, 12:09

In agreement with the site Quanthomme ( http://www.quanthomme.fr ) site that launched the idea of ​​water injection via a pantone reactor, here is the "official" name of the water doping system: GILLIER PANTONE system. Thank you to all members for using this denomination or "GP system".

This decision was taken jointly with the Soares to homogenize the terms used.

Explanations and history here:
Water injection-motor-pantone / a-new-name-for-the-injection of water-pantone-t4270.html

All comments are welcome.
Last edited by Christophe the 12 / 11 / 07, 12: 32, 2 edited once.
0 x
MichelM
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by MichelM » 12/11/07, 12:28

Bonjour à tous
Long live the Gillier Pantone system! And thank you to them for disseminating their plans and achievements.
Michel
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/11/07, 12:29

Here are the names of commercial systems derived from the GP system:

- Hypnow with Spad system
- Vulcano with Vulcano system
- Cooperative Copra with his? (I do not know the name yet)

The cornerstone is also editing (and internships) and it is the only one to have kept the Pantone term clearly stated ...

My point of view:

I do not draw on the commercial approach of these companies since it contributes to the development of the system, I draw on the appropriation and renown that some people make of the system that is, in any case, in the public domain.

So I ask the Kit salesmen: WHEN A FEDERATIVE UNION between you? Together we are stronger no? So if we started with the name it would be good ...
Last edited by Christophe the 12 / 11 / 07, 16: 14, 1 edited once.
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 12/11/07, 14:39

The Copra is supported by "Hypnow",
and the "RepFlex" http://www.repflex.fr/

There is a little everything.
To search ... plans, models, bubblers ...
See the "Retrokit-E45", with the video: http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=2PLBK16Mbw4
(This is the system to Andre, with round trip in the reactor)
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 12/11/07, 16:10

Hello
gegyx wrote:The Copra is supported by "Hypnow",
and the "RepFlex" http://www.repflex.fr/

There is a little everything.
See the "Retrokit-E45", with the video: http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=2PLBK16Mbw4
(This is the system to Andre, with round trip in the reactor)

It does not matter who made the first system to go back first I saw it is Deslandes on a mounting 100% gasoline generator that runs on oil in the early 2000
This system has serious inconvenience especially on a diesel trubo
it captures heat that should be dedicated to the nose of the reactor
you have to make a modification to minimize the problem (which I did not see in the video
the other disadvantage it increases the loss of chargo in the escapement if the physical dimensions of the exhaust have been calculated just ..
the only reason for this mounting is compact sometimes impossible to do otherwise elbow duct cast iron ect ..
At the time the engines were not (draw) to receive a reactor, (an alternator, a water pump that was planned)

the best assembly is an online assembly, in the exhaust.

Simple corrected on the video, it fills by the tube and measures the level of the water, it would have been easier to add a tube of transparent plastic above the desired level.

When in the name of the system we can baptize it as we want
it may matter to the results, just to the credibility

What's missing, whether it's on the forum or when home is results even measure empirically
How many montages, results to follow .. two years after not in continuation?

Andre
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/11/07, 16:16

gegyx wrote:There is a little everything.

That's where the usefulness of doing a kind of federation ... after we can not force people ... but I think it would be in their interest ...
0 x
camel1

by camel1 » 12/11/07, 23:53

Hi Christophe and the others!

I actually saw that Quanthomme had decided to reveal the name of the system G designer, Antoine Gillet (necessarily with his agreement ...)

Suddenly, the system name Gillet Pantone seems consistent, although a bit long for my taste.
GP system is better ... for the rest:

Christophe wrote:Here are the names of commercial systems derived from the GP system:

- Hypnow with Spad system

So the spad is the system of Antoine Gillet pumped, renowned, and BREVETE, you already know what I think ... : Evil:

- Vulcano with Vulcano system

Same "approach" as Hypnow, pumping of the G system and patent ... : Evil: : Lol:

- Cooperative Copra with his? (I do not know the name yet)

The cornerstone is also editing (and internships) and it is the only one to have kept the Pantone term clearly stated ...

In chronological order, the cornerstone (of Alexandre Grégoire) reproduced, in collaboration with me, the G + system (with steam generator), a system that I took the precaution of unveiling under the Copyleft regime, which in de facto prohibits the patenting (to the chagrin of the pompeurs / reneurs : Lol:)

Then, following his excellent results at the Vitry town hall, Christophe Chausse (of the Copra) made contact with the cornerstone, then with me, to reproduce the G +, also with very good results ... :D

I took it upon myself to rename the system to "pantone G +", so as to clearly establish the lineage and the evolution of the process.

If we wanted to go to the end of the logic, we would have to rename this system "GP +" ??? (I wouldn't dare add the initial of my name, Lathuraz, because that would make GPL, and it's already taken : Cheesy: : Lol:

In truth, I do not care, what I would like to see are people who do not appropriate the work of others, and who practices the exchange and feedback of information and experience, what is the case for the Copra and the cornerstone (at least partially ...)

So I ask the Kit salesmen: WHEN A FEDERATIVE UNION between you? Together we are stronger no? So if we started with the name it would be good ...

When I sell kits, you can count on me without worries ... for some others, it should be possible too (maybe I'm dreaming ...) but for some others (follow my look ...) it seems to me totally excluded (if only I could be wrong ... : Cry: )

Go, good thoughts to all,

Michel
0 x
We were on the brink, but we made a big step forward ...
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 13/11/07, 23:33

Hello everybody
I see that things have progressed well since my absence of 3 days. Majority agrees to call water doping Gillier-Pantone, a term that I proposed to Quant'Homme, who made direct contact with Christophe. That's a good thing done.
As for my summary, here is the latest version:
Le Gillier-Pantone (or G Pantone) is a water doping which reduces the consumption and pollution of diesel engines.
It all starts in 2000, when the American Paul Pantone publishes on the Internet the plans of an assembly supposed to run an engine with 30% of gasoline and 70% of water or various liquids (orange juice, coca-cola , ketchup, etc ...). A few drops of gasoline to start, a few starters and the engine purrs happily without polluting ... The secret? Part of the exhaust gas is injected into the tank. The bubbles thus produced release a gas that passes into a tube containing a steel rod, itself placed in the exhaust pipe, the whole being called "reactor". The hot gases leaving the reactor arrive at the inlet and feed the engine, the carburetor being removed.
A solution to the oil shortage? Alas, even if a little water is consumed (which explains the clean-up), the engine only works thanks to the gasoline vapors that the bubbler extracts from the mixture. When there is not enough gas, it is the failure ... dry!
In 2001, the Frenchman Antoine Gillier had the idea of ​​simply replacing the water-fuel mixture of the bubbler with water; the vapor exiting the reactor is sucked through the engine intake in addition to the normal fuel coming from the carburetor or injectors. Paul Pantone is skeptical. But it works: increased power, fuel economy and above all engine pollution without expensive particulate filter! Water injection, as old as the internal combustion engine, here becomes "steam suction".
Subsequently, enthusiasts put on the Internet the plans of a steam generator (GV) placed in the exhaust, simpler and more efficient than the bubbler.
The car manufacturers superbly ignore this technique. Too simple ? Not lucrative enough? Will the Chinese take the lead? The future will tell.
The Gillier-Pantone is built according to precise parameters. It has been more or less well copied and marketed under the name of "Spad", "Vulcano", etc ... Despite the success of the Gillier-Pantone, researchers continue to study 100% Pantone, in particular to supply an engine with gasoline with other fuels.
Last edited by Cuicui the 13 / 11 / 07, 23: 39, 1 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 13/11/07, 23:35

Oh that was the content of the email you made to man?

Because I admit I did not understand some passages of their email ...

I think you can already put your resume on the wiki no?
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 13/11/07, 23:42

Christophe wrote:I think you can already put your resume on the wiki no?

No problem if you think this summary is sufficiently accurate and complete.
A+
0 x