Pantone Article in Science and Life November 2007

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
Christophe

Pantone Article in Science and Life November 2007

by Christophe » 26/10/07, 10:40

Toto told us about the presence of an article in S&V about the Pantone. Bob_Isat (Julien Rochereau see https://www.econologie.com/ionisation-de ... -3324.html ) and I contributed (a little) to the development of this article.

On the other hand the journalist was more than skeptical so I do not know what the article will give ...

I will buy it but our scanner is HS ... so if kk1 could scan it would be nice 8)
Last edited by Christophe the 24 / 03 / 12, 09: 56, 5 edited once.
0 x
toto65
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by toto65 » 26/10/07, 19:53

I do not know much about doping with water. Nevertheless I find the article pretty bad. But I leave you judge.

I note in passing that the article is reproduced in full in your columns without the agreement of the publisher or the author, which looks very much like a copyright infringement (notice to the webmaster).

It was true. All my excuses.

Edit by Christophe, here is the 1st page of the article I put it back otherwise the reader does not understand anything about the "controversy" which follows, to have the whole buy November 2007 S&V

Last edited by toto65 the 05 / 11 / 07, 19: 41, 1 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/10/07, 19:55

Thanks for the scans, we just bought the number in question.

I am quite disgusted that the site "onnouscachetout" is cited ... to discredit our work there is no better ...

Bob_Isat is going to be furious too I think ...

: Evil:
0 x
toto65
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by toto65 » 26/10/07, 20:14

The magazine allows to give an opinion or a criticism on one of its articles.
Maybe a review on the article would be interesting.
In particular:
the system emits more pollutants! But no doubt it is a defect related to the placement of the measuring probe, report the experimenters. 118 page
Either it's ironic, and it's not obvious.
Either it is not flattering for the seriousness of their experimental protocol.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/10/07, 21:03

toto65 wrote:Maybe a review on the article would be interesting.

Ben I intend to make good OUR right of reply or at least a courier of the readers ...

What do you think (the experimenters of the system and the others who follow the case)?
0 x
toto65
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by toto65 » 26/10/07, 21:35

Maybe it would be interesting to contact the engineering students of Douai.
What do they think of this article?
What is their take on the "water doping" system?
Did they have apprioris (negative or neutral) before carrying out the tests?
Can they give us details about their test setup?

http://www.ensm-douai.fr/contact.php3?i ... 57&lang=fr
Last edited by toto65 the 26 / 10 / 07, 21: 55, 1 edited once.
0 x
camel1
Pantone engine Researcher

by camel1 » 26/10/07, 21:39

Hi Christophe, and the others!

Christophe wrote:Ben I intend to make good OUR right of reply or at least a courier of the readers ...

What do you think about it (system experimenters and others who follow the case)?

Bah! You know what I think about the journalist overall ...

Me, that makes me laugh, all these "articles" and "reports", it always comes out the same old plans, the sulphurous pedigree of Paul Pantone, well all that can be used to discredit the thing, and, end of the end, show the disastrous results obtained by "young engineering students" (who pumped the information where, by the way?)

In short, a band of nerds with whom it is not even useful to want to debate, because for them, the mass is already said.
Incidentally, Science and Life now belongs to the British group East Midlands Allied Press, consortium press / radio / tv / pub (source wikipedia), that can be expected as objectivity from people who make their money thanks to the particular cars and the industry that goes with it?

Died laughing! : Cheesy:

Michel
0 x
We were on the brink, but we made a big step forward ...
nofy
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by nofy » 26/10/07, 21:41

Good evening everyone,

Well in view of this article, we pass for sweet dreamers ... Like what we can make fun of anything, and the average reader can quite believe it, so "they" have the chic and the way of writing it.

You're upset, dear Christophe, but it reminds me a little bit those who are ironic about chemtrails ........... it was stronger than me : Mrgreen:

Nofy (dream)
0 x
bob_isat

by bob_isat » 26/10/07, 22:58

: Evil: : Evil: : Evil:

my file is based on works of the nineteenth century so it's shit !! AND NEWTON, IT'S THE SHIT !!!!!!!!!!

and patents, and plasma-assisted combustion, it's has been?

In addition, I sent him there is no 2 weeks a 1989 publication of the Journal of Electrostatics, HE "MISSED" TO TALK ABOUT IT !!!

And what to think of this question:

S&V journalist by email to Julien wrote:"How do you explain the experiences of ARMSTRONG in the XNUMXth century, knowing that the theory of QED had not yet been written?" ....

Finally all this leaves me a little disillusioned: We pass for idiots in all French-speaking countries of the world ...
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 27/10/07, 00:12

Bonjour à tous

Christophe wrote:
toto65 wrote:Maybe a review on the article would be interesting.

Ben I intend to make good OUR right of reply or at least a courier of the readers ...

What do you think (the experimenters of the system and the others who follow the case)?

In Science and Life, they are able to give room for the right of reply. We must take advantage of it to reach an audience that believes in the virtues of true science and not dogmas to the con.

It is necessary to polish the answer, with the factual results of measurement of pollution, conso etc ... As many facts that one can not sweep away from a hand ... it is necessary to pass of the status of sweet dreamers to that researchers, certainly without means, but not without ideas even if we are not fucked, like researchers with means, to explain what we observe. :!:
A+
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132